1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
WHAT ARE YA’LL USIN TO CASH OUT BIG AMOUNTS?

I WAS USING GEMINI AND GOT BANNED FOR NOT PROVIDING PROPER INCOME

ANY BETTER EXCHANGES I CAN USE TO SELL AND WIRE LARGE AMOUNTS OF USD STRAIGHT TO MY BANK ACCOUNT?

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I WAS USING GEMINI AND GOT BANNED FOR NOT PROVIDING PROPER INCOME

interesting...were you also depositing $$$ into the market using gemini?

I’ve been using them for a year (only withdrawals) and they’ve never asked me to provide info about my income

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
interesting...were you also depositing $$$ into the market using gemini?

I’ve been using them for a year (only withdrawals) and they’ve never asked me to provide info about my income

I WAS FUCCING WIT LARGE AMOUNTS .... LARGE ON ANOTHER LEVEL THO LOL

BUT YES, I DID DEPOSIT A WHOLE LOT OF USD INTO GEMINI TO BUY BTC

THEY EMAILED ASKING FOR A SOURCE OF INCOME AND ONCE I DIDNT GIVE THE RIGHT ANSWER, IT WAS A WRAP

IM LOOKING FOR A WAY TO CASH OUT WHEN ITS TIME

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I WAS FUCCING WIT LARGE AMOUNTS .... LARGE ON ANOTHER LEVEL THO LOL

BUT YES, I DID DEPOSIT A WHOLE LOT OF USD INTO GEMINI TO BUY BTC

THEY EMAILED ASKING FOR A SOURCE OF INCOME AND ONCE I DIDNT GIVE THE RIGHT ANSWER, IT WAS A WRAP

I remember reading this complaint from both gemini/coinbase users...to deter money-laundering/terrorist activities and all the negative bullshyt FUD associated w/ crypto they were looking hard @ ppl who deposited $$$...if they felt you couldn’t provide a reasonable source of income they’d usually close your account after fair warning and proper time to remove your funds under fear of suspicion...idk when this happened to you but it happened to a lot of ppl late 2017/early 2018...this was around the time when you can tell the government wanted to crack down on crypto...around this time US exchanges also stopped accepting credit card purchases temporarily...I know ppl who withdrew a lot of $$$ as well...the only ones who had any issues tho were those who also made significant deposits

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
I remember reading this complaint from both gemini/coinbase users...to deter money-laundering/terrorist activities and all the negative bullshyt FUD associated w/ crypto they were looking hard @ ppl who deposited $$$...if they felt you couldn’t provide a reasonable source of income they’d usually close your account after fair warning and proper time to remove your funds under fear of suspicion...idk when this happened to you but it happened to a lot of ppl late 2017/early 2018...this was around the time when you can tell the government wanted to crack down on crypto...around this time US exchanges also stopped accepting credit card purchases temporarily...I know ppl who withdrew a lot of $$$ as well...the only ones who had any issues tho were those who also made significant deposits

YUP .. EARLY 2018

I WONT HAVE THAT ISSUE THIS TIME AROUND BECAUSE ALL MY DEPOSITS WILL BE BTC

IM PROBABLY JUST GUNA OPEN ANOTHER GEMINI ACCOUNT UNDER A DIFFERENT BANK ACCOUNT

HOW LONG DO THEY TAKE TO VERIFY NOWADAYS?

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
YUP .. EARLY 2018

I WONT HAVE THAT ISSUE THIS TIME AROUND BECAUSE ALL MY DEPOSITS WILL BE BTC

IM PROBABLY JUST GUNA OPEN ANOTHER GEMINI ACCOUNT UNDER A DIFFERENT BANK ACCOUNT

HOW LONG DO THEY TAKE TO VERIFY NOWADAYS?

ya I’m willing to bet the problem only comes into play when you introduce USD into the market and can’t verify a source of income

it varies...it took me 3 months during the height of the market...some ppl registered when the market was slow and got verified w/in 24 hours...I was gonna call customer support bcuz I had friends who registered after me get verified before I did but I read customer complaints and noticed a lot of ppl stated the verification process was denied a day after calling/contacting them lol...so you just gotta be patient