1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew
PSA for non-American brehs.

If you're a regular trader you may want to check out bitmex. They offer leveraged trading up to 100%. (5-10% is the sweetspot IMO, over 25% is straight up gambling). Another advantage is that you can short too, so making money on the way down is also possible.

Your potential losses are amplified of course, but the potential gains are straight piff. Probably the most practical way to make a sizeable amount of money with a normal-sized bank roll.

Make sure you read up on margin trading first, then take a few days to learn the platform. Margin trading is not to be taken lightly. :ufdup:

This nikka is offering you a noose disguised as a helping hand.

Don't do it.

Don't even entertain the thought.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
blogs-the-feed-mcconaughey-wolf-of-wall-street-gif.gif

LMAO!!!

rewatching movies like this or watching shows like ‘billions’ in 2017 when the market was bubbling :wow:

What's funny is this is our generation 80's stock market/90's real estate - one big opportunity to make life changing money.

Jordan>>LeFrozen

It was written in the Bible
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I had sold off some bitcoin Foolishly earlier this year when it hit the all time low. I could of been at 10k right now :mjcry: I still got enough BTC to profit off of though but still

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Why is it going up so much?

4 possibilities imo—

a) w/ binance closing the doors to US traders on its main site...there is some uncertainty regarding alts and $$$ is being fueled into BTC

b) baakt beta testing is a month away and folks are positioning themselves in BTC before more institutional $$$ comes in

c) both a & b

d) none of the above...in which case I can’t call it but I’m glad it’s moving up lol