1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Daps
Cant buy any iota with regular usd smh. That’s what I wanted to jump on. Someone recommend some other us supporting platforms to safely buy and sell these currencies. I got a coinbase account already. Really hate to cop some etherum just to get into iota but might just be the move

ChiTownGuevera

All Star
Daps
Help!

I'm stuck on the verification process with coinbase????

it says "verify the amount deposited into your bank account" but I don't see shyt on my bank statement :damn:

litecoin is at 325...

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
I never did my extra verification on Binance so I can withdraw. Tried it tonight and I keep getting an error message.

Have any of you withdrawn from Binance?

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
I never did my extra verification on Binance so I can withdraw. Tried it tonight and I keep getting an error message.

Have any of you withdrawn from Binance?

I had trouble with it but got it to work today.

You have to download the Google authenticator app and sync it. I printed off the qr code and scanned it with my phone then typed in the code it gave me on binance

Dreamzeedream

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Depending on first week of January, I might sell 20-40% ish of my btc. I've seen enough returns (10-25 x factor overall depending on the coins). Sold 15% of my litecoin and zcash today. Put myself in a comfortable financial position to live comfortable and not be greedy.

Too much anxiety to deal with it rn, like I said before I see cheaper coins trading at 10 folds in 2018 than btc trading at 10 fold next year (even though I am an early investor in btc). I'll shift a lot of my profits into other coins and more mining rigs.

I don't see this has a "bubble" like the housing market or the dot com bubble. But a lot of new users are in for the short term and maybe it's time to rid of some.

If you are buying now, you need to hodl. Hope the best for my coli brehs.

Going on vacation tomorrow, I'll see y'all on monday
:wow: can you put a young breh on the investment game... enjoy your vaction

Lord_nikon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Help!

I'm stuck on the verification process with coinbase????

it says "verify the amount deposited into your bank account" but I don't see shyt on my bank statement :damn:

litecoin is at 325...

:beli:I hope are talking about your online back account , you will see all transition when you login to any bank account.
lol

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Pouring out a little liquor for all you still waiting on that coinbase verification
That week or so wait gona be a bytch :sadcam: