1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
I hope some of y'all took profits late last year. It's been rough for holders.

I am still here and working daily. I am actually involved in a project right now that I think has a ton of potential for businesses.

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Had to delete Telegram. Crypto CACs really think they can talk to you however they want. Deleting messages because "they're tired of FUD."

Boy if you internet tough guys don't start giving me a location to pull up.

Last edited:

SadimirPutin

Superstar
Daps
Yeah but i had 160+ coins though man. I literally made like $3k but thats 2-3mil today. I shoulda let that shyt slow cook but I cashed out.

All G. Cant win em all.

I suppose

But to be honest I have yet to come across anyone online who has concrete proof that they got in at really low prices and managed to cash in a big comeup.

What I have seen in countless stories of people getting wrecked being greedy.......

These markets trade on sentiment rather than concrete information..........how many of these projects have any plausible real world use

I laugh at people talking about reading project goals and technical papers

The good thing is that there are always suckers so yes you can still make money......BUT discipline and a number you have in mind where you get out of dodge and take money off the table is necessary

Reece

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
All the skeptics will look stupid in the years to come:mjlol: people never learn. It’s like saying in 1990, 1999, 2002 and 2008 that the stock market wouldn’t come back. Blockchain and other decentralized ledger platforms will redefine the future but it won’t come from a bunch of nikkas trading coins back and forth with each other on Binance trying to get rich. You nikkas gonna have to shut the fukk up and wait the 5, 7, 10+ years it might take for it to go from being a speculative gold rush to it being something actually used in day to day life across the planet. I’m sorry the world isn’t completely flipping itself upside down in 5 months so y’all can all get rich :mjlol: my shameless plug though...buy IOTA. If that shyt does become the chosen protocol for the IOT industry, it’s gonna be Skynet status.

Reece

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The future is going to be cool as shyt though, aside from money...just the technology side of it :lupe: the world is going to be a very different place in 10-20 years.

Sunalmighty

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Oakland, Ca
All the skeptics will look stupid in the years to come:mjlol: people never learn. It’s like saying in 1990, 1999, 2002 and 2008 that the stock market wouldn’t come back. Blockchain and other decentralized ledger platforms will redefine the future but it won’t come from a bunch of nikkas trading coins back and forth with each other on Binance trying to get rich. You nikkas gonna have to shut the fukk up and wait the 5, 7, 10+ years it might take for it to go from being a speculative gold rush to it being something actually used in day to day life across the planet. I’m sorry the world isn’t completely flipping itself upside down in 5 months so y’all can all get rich :mjlol: my shameless plug though...buy IOTA. If that shyt does become the chosen protocol for the IOT industry, it’s gonna be Skynet status.
I just contemplated pulling the trigger on IOTA 15 minute ago. I bought some more VET instead. It's 48 cents though. I'm hearing they are having massive issues.

Reece

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I just contemplated pulling the trigger on IOTA 15 minute ago. I bought some more VET instead. It's 48 cents though. I'm hearing they are having massive issues.

The coordinator is still securing the system and there were leaks of internal conflict but Bosch, Siemens, Fujitsu, Volkswagen, and various other companies see value in it for a reason. If it becomes the protocol for IOT, which will be between a $3-$11 trillion industry by 2025, they’re betting if any data needs be purchased between machines through that network that it will be through that token, assuming it becomes entrenched enough to become the primary way to exchange value. I need to get like 10,000 coins then I’ll be satisfied.

Mike809

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx

its like saying Amazon would never be a successful company back during the dotcom crash lol , now the owner is the richest man on Earth.
New technology such as this takes time. if this was truly a scam or whatever people say, then you wouldnt see countries such as south korea
heavily invested in this.

Reece

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
its like saying Amazon would never be a successful company back during the dotcom crash lol , now the owner is the richest man on Earth.
New technology such as this takes time. if this was truly a scam or whatever people say, then you wouldnt see countries such as south korea
heavily invested in this.

Yea man. If I went back to freshman year of college to invest in Bitcoin, I could’ve got like 10,000 Bitcoins for a few hundred dollars but I would still have to wait 7-8 years for it to be 2017 and for the coin to reach maximum value. nikkas need to be quiet and wait. You got a long ass time to go to see if anything is going to pan out.

Ya?

Banned
Daps
The coordinator is still securing the system and there were leaks of internal conflict but Bosch, Siemens, Fujitsu, Volkswagen, and various other companies see value in it for a reason. If it becomes the protocol for IOT, which will be between a $3-$11 trillion industry by 2025, they’re betting if any data needs be purchased between machines through that network that it will be through that token, assuming it becomes entrenched enough to become the primary way to exchange value. I need to get like 10,000 coins then I’ll be satisfied.

Honestly create a thread and discuss it with people who are invested long term I don’t mind contributing. You seem about your money. I like speaking about this with people who are about it.

I am currently invested in public vechain ethereum, cardamom stellar, iota is my next purchase... I am buckling down and trying to buy bitcoin every time it slides down

Mike809

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
To be honest , i rather the market be where it is right now for at least another year ...i feel that i dont have enough coins yet for the next bull run
so i just rather accumulate during this sale. i want to have enough coins that when we hit a bull run , ill make enough money to buy some real estate.

Squirtle

Supreme Chancellor
Daps
Reppin
New York
Stay the course! Whats the deal with Ethereum Classic? Saw Coinbase started trading it yesterday, bought 4 @ $13 just to see what will happen