1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
shyt moving now

Still waiting for it to dip to 5k tho

And I really don't get what y'all get out of knocking brehs in here just hoping to make a come up in one of our rare opportunities to do so.

I usually don't even respond to y'all but what do you seek to accomplish? I'm getting some serious :mjpls: vibes from that shyt.

SadimirPutin

Superstar
Daps
Btc was 1800 beginning of 2017 now its at 6k middle of 18, tf people complain about?

How many people got in at anywhere near that price?

And how many people sold when they had the chance?

And how many people changed that into real Fiat and not some other overhyped coin

The people who made money on Bitcoin were possibly the early adopters and people who created their own coin and cashed out when suckers bought in

DirtyMoney

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How many people got in at anywhere near that price?

And how many people sold when they had the chance?

And how many people changed that into real Fiat and not some other overhyped coin

The people who made money on Bitcoin were possibly the early adopters and people who created their own coin and cashed out when suckers bought in
Got in at $108 and sold at like $187.
I feel so stupid.

DirtyMoney

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
shyt moving now

Still waiting for it to dip to 5k tho

And I really don't get what y'all get out of knocking brehs in here just hoping to make a come up in one of our rare opportunities to do so.

I usually don't even respond to y'all but what do you seek to accomplish? I'm getting some serious :mjpls: vibes from that shyt.
Almost time to buy. Be on the look out.