1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

MMA

Superstar
Daps
Everything happening in crypto was predicted long before. We said we'd expect it to dip to 5K in the beginning of 2018. We (the crypto community) said most alts will lose majority of their value and have no real means.

Posters coming in here with knowledge but to continue shyt on crypto :mjlol:

Actually, the posters who don't believe in crypto should be applying their investment strategies in crypto, they'd make a killing.

Reece

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Your quote to me from January

Versus you now

wait wait wait. We had got into it earlier this year I remember now thanks to quick search. And here you go again comparing Bitcoin to Amazon for some weird ass reason.

why you ain't quote me back in April like you said you would in January :mjlol:
It was just a mild correction right :mjlol:

Bitcoin was around 13k in Jan down from 19K in December. 3 months after Jan it was half that at 6.8k:mjlol: and now it's even lower. How your forecast go from "I'm quoting you in 3 months" to "give it atleast 5,6,7 years"

:heh:

Okay, lemme shut you up real quick :russell:

I told nikkas we'd be waiting until 2030 (a decade as i said) for some projects and I got told to gtfoh and that nikkas want riches in 6 months :russell:

This screen shot kills your argument but, imma post more :russell:

untitled_2.png

Untitled.png

80% of my posts in any Crypto related thread is about how we will need to wait 5-10 years for all of this to play out :hubie: about how nikkas shouldn't be investing in obviously shady coins/projects to try to get rich speculating off of quick price gains because it could blow up in their face :russell: about how the crypto market will blow up :russell: about how 99% of these shytty coins will die off and a few strong projects will remain :russell:how nikkas sound stupid thinking they gonna get rich in 5 months :russell: and about how nikkas should move carefully when fukkin with unregulated unmonitored financial instruments with no oversight :russell:since jump, my stance hasn't changed :russell: I could find 100 more posts but, I feel like this is enough to show your full of shyt :russell:

They do but, it's not the same breh.

For example, if IOTA achieves it's vision, it's going to easily be a trillion dollar company.

Now someone trying to compare it to a normal company is going to say no way, the price would be too high but, it's going to be way beyond the price people try to predict as a "safe prediction" if it does that. Some of these markets are predicted to hit 60 trillion, 35 trillion and so on in the next decade. So if it's Raiblocks, Ethereum, IOTA, Ripple, Cardano or any of the ones we know about that achieve global adoption and even capture 10% of those markets, then you're talking about obscene prices. Or it could all blow up worse than 2008 and 2000. Or the company that achieves that sort of ubiquitous reach hasn't been invented yet.

Had to lay off that chat

nikkas be in there sounding like this movie :hubie:

51T43J1GWPL.jpg

Ain't no logic being used in there

nikkas investing in shyt coins on purpose hoping they catch the next Tron or Verge, which both turned out to be scam ass coins

It's like they don't realize this bubble could pop at any reason at any time and only the coins with legit purpose MIGHT (not a definite, a might) survive. Your goal is to try to find the Crypto Amazon, Crypto Apple, Crypto Netflix and Crypto Google. These nikkas out here investing in Pets.com :russ: I promise you if there's ever a major crypto crash there are going to be so many nikkas on here hollering because they knowingly invested in dog shyt.

nikkas wanna be rich in 3 months or issa scam.

At this point I don't even feel like defending it with those types because if that's their mindset on investing it's a major waste of time anyway.

You really think Linda Coin is going to make it through the inevitable crash and be around in 2 years :comeon:

:mjlol: People for some reason don’t realize this crypto shyt is completely UNREGULATED. Think about all the foul shyt Big business, Washington and Wall Street has done to investors and the American public over the years. That’s with rules and laws :mjlol: Now imagine if it was in a scenario with no oversight, no regulation and no transparency. Crypto is still Wild West status. Don’t trust any of these people. There are billions at stake. They would lie to anyone for that sort of money.

You been here 3 months whoadie.

Hodl means holding for YEARS. YEARS! Not 98 days nikka :heh:

Real shyt if you not willing to wait 2-5 years don’t invest in crypto.

The nikka @irishfury was getting called every name in the book if you read the threads since 2012/2013.
Scam. Won’t be around. Bubble will burst. nikka talking about he had 100,000 coins or some crazy nonsense like that :dead: Sickening how much money he should have right now. If we weren’t so busy having gender war threads, Stan wars over Marvel/DC and Bron and Kobe nikkas could’ve hopped on the wave back then (me included) and would have $50 million right now :dead:

He had to wait since 2013 to get on and endure all the criticism. Cats in here mad it hasn’t popped in 3 months :dead:

A whitepaper. Every coin that comes to market has a whitepaper. It's like an outline/report of everything the company plans to do. You got nikkas out here investing in coins just because they think it's going to pump who have done no due diligence or research. Don't do that. When the bubble bursts, so many of these coins will blow up. If you investing in crypto, ask yourself a couple questions beforehand. 1. Read the white paper. Do you think this product will be useful to people in the future. 2. What's the market size of the industry they're targeting and do you believe they have a shot at capturing any of it? 3. Who are the major players already in that industry (competition) and why would this coin's USP give them any competitive advantage? 4. What does the team/people look like and have they done anything of note before? 5. What sort of people/brands/corporations are affiliated with the company 6. How many coins are circulating (less coins means a higher price one day), what's the market cap (lower cap means a larger return potentially) but, keep in mind the amount of coin supply doesn't matter if you invest when the market cap is small and the market cap doesn't matter as much as people think either because you're not purchasing a stock/share of a company. You're purchasing a currency. Some of these coins will hit trillions of dollars one day because they're not modeled after market share but, money supply. The only metric that matters is public adoption. 7. Does the coin have a safe wallet or is it compatible with the main wallets? 8. If the coin has been around for a while, are they making any real traction (not on price but, in terms of actually achieving their goal)? 9. Probably should've wrote this earlier but, ask yourself is the coin a currency, a platform or a utility. A currency coin just means to deal with transfer of funds in some way (Bitcoin, Litecoin). A platform coin means to create a platform for smart contracts, d'apps and other programs to eventually flow on top of it (Ethereum). A utility coin is something that intends to fulfill a service (Power Ledger (Energy), Golem (Shared computing power)). You want to focus mostly on the last two.

Last edited:

Actually6Foot3

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BKNY
Okay, lemme shut you up real quick :russell:

I told nikkas we'd be waiting until 2030 (a decade as i said) for some projects and I got told to gtfoh and that nikkas want riches in 6 months :russell:

This screen shot kills your argument but, imma post more :russell:

untitled_2.png

Untitled.png

80% of my posts in any Crypto related thread is about how we will need to wait 5-10 years for all of this to play out :hubie: about how nikkas shouldn't be investing in obviously shady coins/projects to try to get rich speculating off of quick price gains because it could blow up in their face :russell: about how the crypto market will blow up :russell: about how 99% of these shytty coins will die off and a few strong projects will remain :russell:how nikkas sound stupid thinking they gonna get rich in 5 months :russell: and about how nikkas should move carefully when fukkin with unregulated unmonitored financial instruments with no oversight :russell:since jump, my stance hasn't changed :russell: I could find 100 more posts but, I feel like this is enough to show your full of shyt :russell:
giphy.gif

Why you ain't quote me 3 months later breh :mjcry:

Reece

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Y'all are miserable pathetic fools. Your rejoicing for what reason? Why are you taking joy in this? Crab ass fakkits. When market turns around youll scatter like the roaches you losers are.

They are the lowest of low lifes. Its really sad way to live.

One sec there's a stock doing bad i gotta find a forum and clown for days to cope with my pathetic existence.
:mjcry:

nikkas are pathetic. They was saying the same shyt back in 2012.

Ya?

Banned
Daps
@MaliktheRapper i don’t even know why you bother. These idiots are needed for the gains we about to make when the market picks up. People never learn from historical trends they keep making the same mistake over again and again but hoping for different results. If anything, I want Bitcoin to go down some more so I can stack more. Let these donkeys pull out or keep flapping their gums. Anyone knows if you have no patience when investing then you are going to lose.

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
Holding my coins no need to jump out and accept -90% now.

You do stocks cause of this reason. If you really down 90%, then it's gonna take like a 600% gain to come back.

The math of percentages shows that as losses get larger, the return necessary to recover to break-even increases at a much faster rate. A loss of 10 percent necessitates an 11 percent gain to recover. Increase that loss to 25 percent and it takes a 33 percent gain to get back to break-even. A 50 percent loss requires a 100 percent gain to recover and an 80 percent loss necessitates 500 percent in gains to get back to where the investment value started.

SadimirPutin

Superstar
Daps
Okay......for those of you who plan to hold these coins.........

let me ask a question.....at what point after the "recovery" whatever that means do you gain some common sense and take some money off the table...

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You do stocks cause of this reason. If you really down 90%, then it's gonna take like a 600% gain to come back.

The math of percentages shows that as losses get larger, the return necessary to recover to break-even increases at a much faster rate. A loss of 10 percent necessitates an 11 percent gain to recover. Increase that loss to 25 percent and it takes a 33 percent gain to get back to break-even. A 50 percent loss requires a 100 percent gain to recover and an 80 percent loss necessitates 500 percent in gains to get back to where the investment value started.
Okay......for those of you who plan to hold these coins.........

let me ask a question.....at what point after the "recovery" whatever that means do you gain some common sense and take some money off the table...
I only put in what I could lose into crypto. I did take some profits off the table in ether but never in USD, so technically I have "more" than what I started out with though the value of ETH is much lower now.