1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
not at all.
i have no functional knowledge about how crypto works or what makes it valuable.

just stating my level of ignorance in the most factual way i can.

I think in the future crypto when the tech becomes more valuable and more applicable it will become MORE profitable... :manny: Bitcoin is valuable because it is used as a literal currency and the first crypto...

Egomaniacal1

Director of the Federal Bureau of Instigation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN
i don't understand what makes a crypto currency valuable.

Hype. Thats why i keep saying ICO's are still the move. They all move up at least 2x-10x even in a bear market!! I'm bout to stop playing the market and strictly get into ICO's cuz you only need a few moves to be set. I wish i had a way around the US exclusion issue but if any of yall have a foreign passport/id and ain't into ICO's i don't know what you are doing with your life.

SadimirPutin

Superstar
Daps
not at all.
i have no functional knowledge about how crypto works or what makes it valuable.

just stating my level of ignorance in the most factual way i can.

Na you misunderstood me

These shyts move based on how people feel at a given time..

There is no fundamental logical metric for these things

These shyts are just speculative instruments

Daps
Y'all said this SAME THING when it dipped down to 10k said it was a slight correction and it would be back up and hit 20k by this now. Now look :mjlol:

This thing will go down further before it goes up

I want to believe it'll go lower, but what if it doesnt? What if it begins ascending to a higher point tjan 20k by year's end? What if I don't buy one before it does that? :mjcry:

Actually6Foot3

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BKNY
:whoo:
I want to believe it'll go lower, but what if it doesnt? What if it begins ascending to a higher point tjan 20k by year's end? What if I don't buy one before it does that? :mjcry:
But what if you're like the clowns on here who were telling people not to sell at 12k when they already lost money buying in at 15k:pachaha:

macadomusic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I still ride with cash and gold. Peoples think they slick with this crypto currency plague. Just another way to digitally keep track of everybody's money and spending . I don't like the feel of it.

T.H.E.GOD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Once I get a chance, I think I’m gonna put a stack on litecoin. I think it has potential.

Lord_nikon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
life is good brehs , :blessed: just HOLD, just got a used car off this crypto shyt :sas2: receipts are at the bottom for you coli haters !!!

images

:mjcry:

Last edited: