1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
The point of the game at this point is to find projects with real world use. There's plenty of blockchain projects out that could actually do big things in the future but hey, who knows what'll pan out. Do your research, but at the end of the day it's all still a gamble. Try to pick smart and just be able to live with the results.

I'll say this though, I'd much rather do my research and put some money down now on some projects I really believe in and LOSE, than be a fakkit who sits around talking shyt instead of investing and then the market blows later :yeshrug:

I can live with losing whatever I invested at this point, but knowing I missed the opportunity when I had the money available, when this shyt is basically still in its infancy stages, that shyt would eat at me. I guess we'll see what happens in time though.

You can just do this with stocks bro. :dahell:

LordOfTheTalentedAndLazy

All Star
Supporter
Daps
You can just do this with stocks bro. :dahell:

I got six figures in stocks bro :stopitslime:. Your typical stock ain't returning 20-100x your investment in a couple years though. There's alot of coins that have done that and better if you got in early enough, that's the appeal of crypto. That potential comes at a price with the volatility of the market but hey, you're either willing to take the risk to get the potential upside, or you're not.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I got six figures in stocks bro :stopitslime:. Your typical stock ain't returning 20-100x your investment in a couple years though. There's alot of coins that have done that and better if you got in early enough, that's the appeal of crypto. That potential comes at a price with the volatility of the market but hey, you're either willing to take the risk to get the potential upside, or you're not.

right...this is just a “moment” for those who were sitting on the sidelines to say “I told you so”...they’ll go back to mostly being quiet again when the market recovers...I won’t say the gains I made bcuz then it’ll come down to dudes asking me to post bank statements and shyt when I have nothing to prove to them...but my pet peeve is these same dudes speaking w/ authority about something they’re clearly unfamiliar w/

your last 2 posts in here are on point tho and this shyt doesn’t come easy...I stopped trying to sell ppl on crypto once I realized not everyone can “win” @ this...a lot of late nite research bcuz I had a job @ the time...sleepless nites...being able to pivot successfully when you find out a project you invested in fails to deliver...you gotta be sharp w/ the shyt...it’s like the stock market but on fukking steroids...I would not be where I am @ right now if I started off by fukking w/ stocks...and still I won’t knock the stock market...I will just say respectfully it’s not for me...it’s hilarious how quick dudes are to knock crypto tho and it’s primarily born out of ignorance

Actually6Foot3

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BKNY
Sounds like penny stocks. Most people are playing a guessing game and just hoping a coin they read about online hits big.

SadimirPutin

Superstar
Daps
Sounds like penny stocks. Most people are playing a guessing game and just hoping a coin they read about online hits big.

So called research about these coins is interesting....any swings up and down are driven by nothing concrete other than sentiment at the time

At any rate this sector should be invested with money you can afford to lose

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps