1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Once I get a chance, I think I’m gonna put a stack on litecoin. I think it has potential.

ETC might be a stronger play...it’s slated to be listed on coinbase...

...and coinbase is working to become an SEC compliant exchange...

Cryptocurrency Firm Coinbase in Talks to Become SEC-Regulated Brokerage

...just food for thought...@ the rate coinbase moves this is a “long” term play...of course in crypto 3-6 months is considered “long” lol...do the math and more importantly DYOR :handshake:

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
Hype. Thats why i keep saying ICO's are still the move. They all move up at least 2x-10x even in a bear market!! I'm bout to stop playing the market and strictly get into ICO's cuz you only need a few moves to be set. I wish i had a way around the US exclusion issue but if any of yall have a foreign passport/id and ain't into ICO's i don't know what you are doing with your life.

Jesus bruh. Just buy penny stocks, it's the same thing.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Along with every other coin lol

I was going to write a serious response to this then I saw your reputation and decided it wasn’t worth it...not sure if you're an idiot...a troll or a liar (maybe all of the above and then some) but I know your rep didn’t sink that low by accident

Egomaniacal1

Director of the Federal Bureau of Instigation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN
It would be harder because you'll get taxed for sure everytime you trade

With penny stocks you mean?

I don’t know nothing about it. Been watching these ICOs tho and all the popular ones do great gains out the gate and it usually doesn’t matter if it’s a bear market or not.

Now I’m not saying it’s a guaranteed homerun cuz you have to still pick a great ICO and time your exit for when it drops onto the market, just seems a better strategy than waiting for all this manipulation to die down to catch a bull run. Pisses me off that most of the good ones are blocking US investors with KYC.

I just want to make enough to buy some more rentals and I’ll be done with this shyt.

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I was going to write a serious response to this then I saw your reputation and decided it wasn’t worth it...not sure if you're an idiot...a troll or a liar (maybe all of the above and then some) but I know your rep didn’t sink that low by accident
K

Maddmike

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
With penny stocks you mean?

I don’t know nothing about it. Been watching these ICOs tho and all the popular ones do great gains out the gate and it usually doesn’t matter if it’s a bear market or not.

Now I’m not saying it’s a guaranteed homerun cuz you have to still pick a great ICO and time your exit for when it drops onto the market, just seems a better strategy than waiting for all this manipulation to die down to catch a bull run. Pisses me off that most of the good ones are blocking US investors with KYC.

I just want to make enough to buy some more rentals and I’ll be done with this shyt.

Yea with penny stocks....you pay a fee to trade and you also pay a tax everytime you sell....you have to be very smart to be good with it...at least that's what a guy who does told me when I asked about getting into it. He told me buy and hold stocks is what I should do to get in the game