1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Freedman

Choppers For Karate Nggas
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
LOL at people who fell for this scam

only people who got into bitcoin didnt know shyt about the stock market. that should have told you EVERYTHING
Only people who were looking to get rich quick got scammed. I still say give it some time and see what happens. They are offering courses on block chain technology at Harvard/Stanford/MIT etc now hell even my school had one last semester. If they believe it's useful it's probably useful ....

Last edited:

Shorty K

Banned
Supporter
Daps
dont be mad that you invested thousands of dollars in something that isnt even better than a free check

Bro you're taking time out your day to shyt on a "bad investment". Those broke boy habits tbh. Value your time and the information you put inside your head and you'll get your life right my g, I promise

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Once I get a chance, I think I’m gonna put a stack on litecoin. I think it has potential.

Don't do it. You'll still eat but there's better coins out there that will get you a better ROI. Go with something safe like Neo, ONT, ENG (they have a partnership with Intel, Nuls, or Wan.

You might as well drop that stack on BTC instead of LTC.

Hype. Thats why i keep saying ICO's are still the move. They all move up at least 2x-10x even in a bear market!! I'm bout to stop playing the market and strictly get into ICO's cuz you only need a few moves to be set. I wish i had a way around the US exclusion issue but if any of yall have a foreign passport/id and ain't into ICO's i don't know what you are doing with your life.

ICO's are tanking like crazy now. They're failing left and right. Zebi was one of the bigger ones at 6x and it's dipped back down to ico price. 80% are duds. fukk ICO's and buy these good coins at cheap prices.

You can do pools if you're in the US.

Last edited:

Egomaniacal1

Director of the Federal Bureau of Instigation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN
Don't do it. You'll still eat but there's better coins out there that will get you a better ROI. Go with something safe like Neo, ONT, ENG (they have a partnership with Intel, Nuls, or Wan.

You might as well drop that stack on BTC instead of LTC.

ICO's are tanking like crazy now. They're failing left and right. Zebi was one of the bigger ones at 6x and it's dipped back down to ico price. 80% are duds. fukk ICO's and buy these good coins at cheap prices.

You can do pools if you're in the US.

What pools? ICO pools? Link me.

And you say they're failing left and right, well no shyt. In this prolonged bear market everything is failing. And to be clear i'm not one who gives a shyt about the long term or the projects per se...i'm interested in making money. Quarkchain was the last one to have a good run a month or so back. It went 15x in less than 24 hours mainly because they had hype and built up even more hype when their Binance listing was postponed. Hype equals volume and as long as you dump when it hits exchange, a highly rated ICO is still mostly a good bet.

ICO's ain't all that different from the market so yea you right 80% or better are duds but so are all these tokens that are on exchanges now. I'd rather take my chances hitting a lick off an ICO than waiting for whale manipulation to send us into a bull market.

Anyway i'm keeping an eye on Sparkster. Ian Shillina hyped it awhile back and if it runs up i think it will show the power of the hype that some of these crypto influencers hold to congregate the masses onto a new token. Also looking at Fantom to see what it does when it drops because it's a very hyped coin on Icodrops just as Quarkchain was.

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What pools? ICO pools? Link me.

And you say they're failing left and right, well no shyt. In this prolonged bear market everything is failing. And to be clear i'm not one who gives a shyt about the long term or the projects per se...i'm interested in making money. Quarkchain was the last one to have a good run a month or so back. It went 15x in less than 24 hours mainly because they had hype and built up even more hype when their Binance listing was postponed. Hype equals volume and as long as you dump when it hits exchange, a highly rated ICO is still mostly a good bet.

ICO's ain't all that different from the market so yea you right 80% or better are duds but so are all these tokens that are on exchanges now. I'd rather take my chances hitting a lick off an ICO than waiting for whale manipulation to send us into a bull market.

Anyway i'm keeping an eye on Sparkster. Ian Shillina hyped it awhile back and if it runs up i think it will show the power of the hype that some of these crypto influencers hold to congregate the masses onto a new token. Also looking at Fantom to see what it does when it drops because it's a very hyped coin on Icodrops just as Quarkchain was.

There were no pools for Quark so you weren't getting in. Fantom is likely the same. Hyped projects are not open to us so you have decent to shytty projects like Sparkster getting hype they don't deserve.

It's way safer to buy good alts at these prices. I won't touch an ico until BTC is over 10k

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
Only people who were looking to get rich quick got scammed. I still say give it some time and see what happens. They are offering courses on block chain technology at Harvard/Stanford/MIT etc now hell even my school had one last semester. If they believe it's useful it's probably useful ....

Who gives a fukk about Blockchain. If blockchain works they'll just use it and untie it to a currency. :beli.

BTW you pay a fee to trade any of this shyt and every trade is supposed to be taxed. Just like a penny stock.

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
Yeah stay away from icos and scoop up some nice alts.

Neo is a good choice, especially for the passive income paid in Gas.

I’m looking at ONT as well.