1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
LOOM, ZIL have been doing great for me.

BLZ, Phantasma and Lending Block might get a rise here shortly as well.

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm really bullish on U Network/UUU. Solid team from Stanford, All star advisors and partners, plus they are 8 months early on their first DApp. 20m cap so I think it can 10-20x. If it hits Binance during a bull run :wow:

Market cap doubled in a day:youngsabo:

Screenshot_2018-05-14-20-44-36.jpg

Guess who signed on to test their alpha? The founders of VeChain, Ontology, and the director of Factom. $4 million in volume on one exchange. This is going to do numbers.

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@T.H.E.GOD

Kucoin just added two coins you can look at; Matrix AI Network/MAN and TomoChain/TOMO. Both are solid and they were the coins I was going to recommend you could get instead of HKN but they weren't on an exchange. Matrix isn't listed yet but will be in the next 24 hours.

You should watch the prices on both. Since HKN went up a bit you might want to wait for another dip. If it's a week or two you can get some more money together and get HKN + either MAN or TOMO.

Again DYOR but I think starting a portfolio with MAN and TOMO is relatively safe with great growth potential. Getting them along with HKN is even better. You could grab:

50 HKN
300 MAN
300 TOMO
=$1000 (depending on current prices)

T.H.E.GOD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@T.H.E.GOD

Kucoin just added two coins you can look at; Matrix AI Network/MAN and TomoChain/TOMO. Both are solid and they were the coins I was going to recommend you could get instead of HKN but they weren't on an exchange. Matrix isn't listed yet but will be in the next 24 hours.

You should watch the prices on both. Since HKN went up a bit you might want to wait for another dip. If it's a week or two you can get some more money together and get HKN + either MAN or TOMO.

Again DYOR but I think starting a portfolio with MAN and TOMO is relatively safe with great growth potential. Getting them along with HKN is even better. You could grab:

50 HKN
300 MAN
300 TOMO
=$1000 (depending on current prices)

Just saw eth drop to 694. What you think? Buy in?

T.H.E.GOD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
HKN is right above 3.00. Might as well get it.

I saw those prices drop last weekend now I’m waiting for eth to go down again and buy when it’s low then focus on them alt coins like u said. Might just wait till this weekend to make any moves. Seems high right now so I’m hoping another big drop.