1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

KingOFKings

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
what are the best coins to invest in that will move during/after Consensus?

The keys are as follows...use case, road map, team. Don't fall for hype and mickey mouse projects that just pop up..understand what you're investing in first and foremost. I cringe when I see some of the stuff ppl buy. Crypocurrency is WAY more than just purchasing power (bitcoin).

ICON (ICX)

The term undervalued gets thrown around a lot...yet when you read up on what it does, who they're working with and what the long term plan is....you can't help but jump on, it makes most other projects look like mini projects.

If there is any crypto that is destined to make it and stay long term, it's Icon. The Icon team that is running this project are top tier as well. Also happens to be THE crypto in the most crypto progressive nation on the planet.

Enigma (ENG)

Another one that will hit people upside the head when it one day gets into the top 20. It's a no brainier. Data on the blockchain can not exist without it being private...for example, would any company you know want their information available out in the public? No..this is why Enigma is going to be huge. It's a privacy layer that is blockchain agnostic (will encrypt data on ANY crypto/blockchain). That is one use case, another is IoT data..all of it has to be private. My favorite US based crypto team...an all MIT team as well..another one that is destined to succeed. Put it this way....cryptocurrency and BLOCKCHAIN ITSELF can not exist in the real world without something like Enigma.

I will sum cryptocurrency up in a nutshell and make it easy to understand. The world is headed towards an autonomous state... In order for this autonomous state to exist, cryptocurrency needs to exist...why? Because everything has to be written on blockchain in order for this autonomous state to reach it's full potential (smart contracts).

You ask why does it have to be cryptocurrency based, why can't these huge corporations just release their own blockchains? Because it HAS to be decentralized. Decentralization is the key to everything. If it's not decentralized, there is no need for blockchain and cryptocurrency to exist. From a pure business sense, decentralization assures security and up-time, plain and simple. One entity not having your data is just a bonus. Automation and "IoT" is why crypto will need to exist..so guess what folks..it's here to staaaaaaaaaaaaay.

Last edited:

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I saw those prices drop last weekend now I’m waiting for eth to go down again and buy when it’s low then focus on them alt coins like u said. Might just wait till this weekend to make any moves. Seems high right now so I’m hoping another big drop.

Sunday is usually a good day to buy but don't try to time the market. The best thing is to set a price you'd like and stagger your buys with the $500. If HKN is 3.10 buy some but don't go all in. That way if you see it at 2.95 get some more. Then it's 2.75 get the rest. It's a bit risky doing that because HKN is a low supply coin so the price can go from 3-4.25 fast.

Don't sleep on MAN

T.H.E.GOD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sunday is usually a good day to buy but don't try to time the market. The best thing is to set a price you'd like and stagger your buys with the $500. If HKN is 3.10 buy some but don't go all in. That way if you see it at 2.95 get some more. Then it's 2.75 get the rest. It's a bit risky doing that because HKN is a low supply coin so the price can go from 3-4.25 fast.

Don't sleep on MAN

U got me thinking about those other two coins u put me on to now which is making me want to forget About hkn. Lol.. not gonna try to time it. Just weekends are my best bet to see what I wanna do. Weekdays I end up not making any moves unless I see something crazy.

What it looks like for icx and eng like boy just posted?

DirtyMoney

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man OMG is paying all my bills.

You guys are doing it wrong

Use a forex broker like JAFX
Load $100 on your account
Buy 1 cent (0.01) trade size with 500:1 leverage. Small price movements trading this way result in huge fukking $$$$ or loss

YOUR GAINS WILL BE BEASTLY

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
U got me thinking about those other two coins u put me on to now which is making me want to forget About hkn. Lol.. not gonna try to time it. Just weekends are my best bet to see what I wanna do. Weekdays I end up not making any moves unless I see something crazy.

What it looks like for icx and eng like boy just posted?

MAN is close to being a lock for a billion market cap. Only downside is it's knocking on a 200 million cap now so that's only 5x. It's still good to have a safe coin in your portfolio. Tomo has a lower supply and the market cap is way lower than MAN.

That's why getting all three coins is a solid start. You'll have a safe pick, a solid pick with upside, and aa hig risk high reward pick. If you're into it and want to invest more later you can add some low cap gems and have 5 coins .

ICX is already in the top 20. Great coin but it's too late to get into. You want the next ICX which is why I'd suggest MAN or TOMO. I have ENG but I wouldn't get into it this late.

T.H.E.GOD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
MAN is close to being a lock for a billion market cap. Only downside is it's knocking on a 200 million cap now so that's only 5x. It's still good to have a safe coin in your portfolio. Tomo has a lower supply and the market cap is way lower than MAN.

That's why getting all three coins is a solid start. You'll have a safe pick, a solid pick with upside, and aa hig risk high reward pick. If you're into it and want to invest more later you can add some low cap gems and have 5 coins .

ICX is already in the top 20. Great coin but it's too late to get into. You want the next ICX which is why I'd suggest MAN or TOMO. I have ENG but I wouldn't get into it this late.

I’m only gonna fukk around with 500 for now and see how I manage that. See how I keep up with this. Then like I said, maybe once a month, put two hundred down on whatever is looking good or split it between those three coins.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Man OMG is paying all my bills.

You guys are doing it wrong

Use a forex broker like JAFX
Load $100 on your account
Buy 1 cent (0.01) trade size with 500:1 leverage. Small price movements trading this way result in huge fukking $$$$ or loss

YOUR GAINS WILL BE BEASTLY
:jbhmm:

might have to look into this

T.H.E.GOD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If omisego moves $1-$2 via my method you make atleast 3 bills on a .05 trade.
I buy at 12.98 and sell above 13.80 daily.. 5-10 times a day and i eat ok.
I can post some live trades soon as i charge my iphone

Word. This sounds interesting.