1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

T.H.E.GOD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@T.H.E.GOD

Kucoin just added two coins you can look at; Matrix AI Network/MAN and TomoChain/TOMO. Both are solid and they were the coins I was going to recommend you could get instead of HKN but they weren't on an exchange. Matrix isn't listed yet but will be in the next 24 hours.

You should watch the prices on both. Since HKN went up a bit you might want to wait for another dip. If it's a week or two you can get some more money together and get HKN + either MAN or TOMO.

Again DYOR but I think starting a portfolio with MAN and TOMO is relatively safe with great growth potential. Getting them along with HKN is even better. You could grab:

50 HKN
300 MAN
300 TOMO
=$1000 (depending on current prices)

Saw eth dropped. Was about to buy them alt coins. Now I was gonna put some Money into each one. Jjst 200 for now. Taking it a little slow and the other 3 left in my eth account under Coinbase.

So if I click the last red and do the 100%, I gotta keep doing that about 100 times? Like how the fukk do I figure out to put let’s say just 100 dollars down on one alt coin? What’s the best way to do that shyt? I was looking at tomo first since couldn’t find man yet. Hkn I’m waiting a little more to drop.

Never mind. Had to edit this. I saw if I put 50% will put down 50% of my asset. Aight. I’m getting there

T.H.E.GOD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So I bought them alt coins. But my assets showing the same money. Does my asset show how much I make off the alt coins I’ve put down? So if prices go up, my assets goes up and shows I’m banking?

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Saw eth dropped. Was about to buy them alt coins. Now I was gonna put some Money into each one. Jjst 200 for now. Taking it a little slow and the other 3 left in my eth account under Coinbase.

So if I click the last red and do the 100%, I gotta keep doing that about 100 times? Like how the fukk do I figure out to put let’s say just 100 dollars down on one alt coin? What’s the best way to do that shyt? I was looking at tomo first since couldn’t find man yet. Hkn I’m waiting a little more to drop.

Never mind. Had to edit this. I saw if I put 50% will put down 50% of my asset. Aight. I’m getting there

Might be good to wait and see what Bitcoin does. If it goes below 7700 we could be heading below 7000. I'm guessing it goes up before that but who knows. Set an alert on Coinbase.

T.H.E.GOD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Might be good to wait and see what Bitcoin does. If it goes below 7700 we could be heading below 7000. I'm guessing it goes up before that but who knows. Set an alert on Coinbase.

I just bought. What happens when it goes below 7700? I only put 200 out of the 5 into kucoin and left the rest in eth. You think I should have waited to buy any eth? Lol. Last time I waited, I felt like I fukked up. Bought like 100 into hkn and like 70 into tomo.

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just bought. What happens when it goes below 7700? I only put 200 out of the 5 into kucoin and left the rest in eth. You think I should have waited to buy any eth? Lol. Last time I waited, I felt like I fukked up. Bought like 100 into hkn and like 70 into tomo.

If it goes below 7700 it could go much lower meaning alts would go down too.

So you bought 500 in ETH, sent 200 to Kucoin, and bought some HKN and TOMO?

TOMO is actually green so you shouldn't have bought it. Buy when it's red and the price is going down not when it's going up. You might as well send the rest of the ETH to Kucoin.

T.H.E.GOD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If it goes below 7700 it could go much lower meaning alts would go down too.

So you bought 500 in ETH, sent 200 to Kucoin, and bought some HKN and TOMO?

TOMO is actually green so you shouldn't have bought it. Buy when it's red and the price is going down not when it's going up. You might as well send the rest of the ETH to Kucoin.

Yea, that’s exactly what I did.

I was thinking that too that I shouldn’t of bought it green. Learning lesson but I was tired of pump faking and said fukk it. If I keep waiting and waiting I’m not gonna make any moves..

Put the rest in kucoin and just wait for prices to drop? I figured i will always keep some money in eth in case that shyt just goes off the roof. Lol... check out if I need to on that three hundred while I watch how this plays out for now. Lol

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yea, that’s exactly what I did.

I was thinking that too that I shouldn’t of bought it green. Learning lesson but I was tired of pump faking and said fukk it. If I keep waiting and waiting I’m not gonna make any moves..

Put the rest in kucoin and just wait for prices to drop? I figured i will always keep some money in eth in case that shyt just goes off the roof. Lol... check out if I need to on that three hundred while I watch how this plays out for now. Lol

When ETH goes up so do the alts. If the coins you want rise faster than ETH then it's of no benefit. Move it to Kucoin and it will rise or fall just as it would on Coinbase. It's ready for you to buy your coins without having to wait for a transfer.

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I been bought tomo and hkn. Split them down with 500. About to throw whatever I have left on man which I just seen drop all the way down. Hkn and tomo I bought below the price it is now though. Good looking out though!

How much HKN and TOMO do you have?

If you have any extra money you should go in. I'm hoping this is the last big dip and the market picks up in June. If that happens you may not see prices this low on those coins.

T.H.E.GOD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How much HKN and TOMO do you have?

If you have any extra money you should go in. I'm hoping this is the last big dip and the market picks up in June. If that happens you may not see prices this low on those coins.

I can go in right now. Where you think I should enter at now? Hkn is over 3 dollars right now... I went in at 2.80. I don’t even know how to tell how much hkn or tomo I have. Lol. What’s the easy way to check?

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I can go in right now. Where you think I should enter at now? Hkn is over 3 dollars right now... I went in at 2.80. I don’t even know how to tell how much hkn or tomo I have. Lol. What’s the easy way to check?

Don't go in yet. Bitcoin is going down so watch it. If it goes below 8000 then 7800 is where it's expected to find support and possibly bounce. It may go up from here, who knows but keep checking coinmarketcap every few hours.

Check your assets in Kucoin and you'll see how many you have. Open trade history.
Install a portfolio app called Delta. Click the three dots in the upper right corner. Click add transaction, enter HKN, click exhange-Kucoin, trading pair-ETH, enter the amount you paid (get that from the trade history on Kucoin), the amount you bought, and the date.

You can open up Delta and see how your coins are doing and how much money you've made. It'll alert you whenever the price goes up or down by 10% or more

T.H.E.GOD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Don't go in yet. Bitcoin is going down so watch it. If it goes below 8000 then 7800 is where it's expected to find support and possibly bounce. It may go up from here, who knows but keep checking coinmarketcap every few hours.

Check your assets in Kucoin and you'll see how many you have. Open trade history.
Install a portfolio app called Delta. Click the three dots in the upper right corner. Click add transaction, enter HKN, click exhange-Kucoin, trading pair-ETH, enter the amount you paid (get that from the trade history on Kucoin), the amount you bought, and the date.

You can open up Delta and see how your coins are doing and how much money you've made. It'll alert you whenever the price goes up or down by 10% or more

Would keep trying to rep you but it told me slow down...
So if I see it go under 8,000... go for the alt coins? Go for hkn or tomo or man? Or all three? What you think is the most promising?

let’s get this money!