1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

T.H.E.GOD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Don't wait for 2.50. It's 2.96 now.

Do a limit order. Change the price to 2.62 (should be like 0.004), click 100%, check the amount (that should get you around 180-190 if you have $500), and hit buy. That way you don't have to watch it. Check your orders later. If it's not under the buy column you got it. Check filled to verify.

I fukked up. Been waiting. Gonna wait it out till tomorrow or late night. If it drops back to 2.70, I’m going in. This shyt still look promising in the long run you think?

This shyt is stressful yo. Watching these prices go up hoping this shyt go back down so I can buy. I feel I fukked up...

Last edited:

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I fukked up. Been waiting. Gonna wait it out till tomorrow or late night. If it drops back to 2.70, I’m going in. This shyt still look promising in the long run you think?

This shyt is stressful yo. Watching these prices go up hoping this shyt go back down so I can buy. I feel I fukked up...

Set a limit order. If it hits the price you set it to it buys so you don't have to do it manually.

I can't say what it'll do in the future. The overall market has to get going but with it's metric it has high upside. The gamble is how high will it go. It could be 2-5x on the low end but I'm hoping for at least 20x which is still just under a 300 million market cap.

You need to get about two other coins. That way if HKN didn't take off like we hope (or takes off slowly) you'll have other coins to make gains on. It's never a good idea to put all your faith in one coin.

Last edited:

T.H.E.GOD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Set a limit order. If it hits the price you set it to it buys so you don't have to do it manually.

I can't say what it'll do in the future. The overall market has to get going but with it's metric it has high upside. The gamble is how high will it go. It could be 2-5x on the low end but I'm hoping for at least 20x which is still just under a 300 million market cap.

You need to get about two other coins. That way if HKN didn't take off like we hope (or takes off slowly) you'll have other coins to make gains on. It's never a good idea to put all your faith in one coin.

I feel you man... Its just hard to manage any other shyt cuz I be so busy. I can only dedicate like weekends to doing research... what I’m gonna now do for now if it drops is just put this 500 on hkn. Let it do what it do no matter how long it takes and probably on the 15th throw a couple hundred into some that’s looking promising with what ya say on this and start stacking that way.. if I never win, oh well. I tried. Lol... move on to the next movement. I’m not even trying to get rich off this but if I can make a couple extra thousand a month off this shyt here, I’m good money.

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
OCN went from a 60 to 83 million market cap in the days. If that air drop announcement ends up being true this shyt is gonna moon. If the announcement is late or disappointing I'm selling mine and moving that money into more HKN or another gem.

Edit:
CMC hasn't updated the supply so when they do the market cap is going to go up. I just need another pump to happen real quick.

Edit: huge OCN dip but I sold before it happened:whew:. Turns out they released the airdrop announcement and it's 1:1 for their new coin that will go with their own blockchain. That won't happen until November so bags are being dumped.

I put the money into DRGN which is still in a dip. I'm selling it as soon as it gets back to 1.00.

Last edited:

T.H.E.GOD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
OCN went from a 60 to 83 million market cap in the days. If that air drop announcement ends up being true this shyt is gonna moon. If the announcement is late or disappointing I'm selling mine and moving that money into more HKN or another gem.

Edit:
CMC hasn't updated the supply so when they do the market cap is going to go up. I just need another pump to happen real quick.

Edit: huge OCN dip but I sold before it happened:whew:. Turns out they released the airdrop announcement and it's 1:1 for their new coin that will go with their own blockchain. That won't happen until November so bags are being dumped.

I put the money into DRGN which is still in a dip. I'm selling it as soon as it gets back to 1.00.

I feel like nothing to buy at the moment. Seeing the price on hkn going up got me in my feelings right now.

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I almost got rekt. OCN:damn:

Screenshot_2018-05-13-11-04-33.jpg

I feel like nothing to buy at the moment. Seeing the price on hkn going up got me in my feelings right now.

Welcome to crypto:myman:

You got a small taste of what we go through. The good thing is you haven't made the worst mistake which is buying a coin at it's apex, having it tank, and waiting months for it to recover just to break even. Even if you buy HKN now you won't have to endure that since its market cap is so low.

Do you have the your ETH on Kucoin?

T.H.E.GOD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I almost got rekt. OCN:damn:

Screenshot_2018-05-13-11-04-33.jpg

Welcome to crypto:myman:

You got a small taste of what we go through. The good thing is you haven't made the worst mistake which is buying a coin at it's apex, having it tank, and waiting months for it to recover just to break even. Even if you buy HKN now you won't have to endure that since its market cap is so low.

Do you have the your ETH on Kucoin?

I got 30 dollars on kucoin off eth. That’s it. I haven’t put anymore Money into eth on Coinbase. Once I do, I’m going from Coinbase eth to kucoin. I just saw it drop to 3.05. Hoping for this drop tonight and going in. I have a feeling we gonna eat off this hkn breh. Don’t know shyt about it but somehow I got that feeling. Lol...

BushidoBrown

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I bought some crypto last summer for the hell of it. just been sitting on it no active “trading”

with all the fukkery going on with crypto i just hope yall brehs positions are diversified into other assets aside from crypto. Hope yall dont have ya eggs all in one basket :hubie:

DirtyMoney

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Buy it with ETH. BTC is moving up and HKN is still under 3.00 so move quickly.

You can click the bottom sell order in red and that's the lowest price. Click 100% and see the amount you'll get for that price. You should get about 160 HKN since the price is going up.

Screenshot_2018-05-12-08-49-58.jpg
BTC is moving up ? UP ? UP ? nikka its a downtrend

T.H.E.GOD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I bought some crypto last summer for the hell of it. just been sitting on it no active “trading”

with all the fukkery going on with crypto i just hope yall brehs positions are diversified into other assets aside from crypto. Hope yall dont have ya eggs all in one basket :hubie:

I’m just messing with it to throw a little money out and hope I get at least something out of it. I’m gonna let some of the shyt sit on it as well. After Christmas, whatever I invested if I ain’t traded, I’m just gonna let it sit unless I see something crazy and stop putting Money into this shyt if I didn’t see myself make at least 10 racks off it by then..

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I got 30 dollars on kucoin off eth. That’s it. I haven’t put anymore Money into eth on Coinbase. Once I do, I’m going from Coinbase eth to kucoin. I just saw it drop to 3.05. Hoping for this drop tonight and going in. I have a feeling we gonna eat off this hkn breh. Don’t know shyt about it but somehow I got that feeling. Lol...

How were you going to buy HKN if you haven't sent ETH to Kucoin? You can't watch the price for days then do it because the price can move faster than you can do the transfer. Not only that but if you bought ETH yesterday it was 680 and now it's 732 so you would have made money.