1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

KingTut

Green diamonds like a dill pickle
Daps
Reppin
TX
ECA goin up. Investment up 100% right now. Wheres that bytch who was talkin shyt a couple months ago?

:ufdup:

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't even know where to start with this dip :banderas:

The NEO tokens QLC, ZPT, and TKY are all looking like snacks. DRGN under .90. FOTA is a sleeper and down to .04.

I'm mainly copping Idex gems so I'm probably gonna pass. I want 10x potential at least

This is the most unstable investment market I've ever seen. You can be up 20% and down 30% the next. I got a few grand in binance and I'm thinking about cashing that shyt out

erhrnjwqeue01.png

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
This is the most unstable investment market I've ever seen. You can be up 20% and down 30% the next. I got a few grand in binance and I'm thinking about cashing that shyt out

HODL slow your role. I believe these past few months that the market is getting manipulated heavy and I don’t know how or why.

This shyt going to be bigger than NASDAQ and some of these coins are doing crazy volumes but the price is dropping or you have crazy annoncement but then a price will drop

YamakaSmacker

Banned
Daps
The NEO tokens QLC, ZPT, and TKY are all looking like snacks. DRGN under .90. FOTA is a sleeper and down to .04.

I'm mainly copping Idex gems so I'm probably gonna pass. I want 10x potential at least

erhrnjwqeue01.png
By hold you mean perform surgery on my coin?
Or Photoshop my portfolio?

Sunalmighty

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Oakland, Ca
HODL slow your role. I believe these past few months that the market is getting manipulated heavy and I don’t know how or why.

This shyt going to be bigger than NASDAQ and some of these coins are doing crazy volumes but the price is dropping or you have crazy annoncement but then a price will drop
Everytime some a$$hole slanders bitcoin it not only kills BTC momentum, it put a the rest of the market on a decline.

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
By hold you mean perform surgery on my coin?
Or Photoshop my portfolio?

:pachaha:

Why would your sell now that the market is trending upwards? If you didn't back out in February or March stay put. This is not the time for weak hands. If you're holding coins you lost confidence in maybe you can pivot to other ones and redo your portfolio.

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Everytime some a$$hole slanders bitcoin it not only kills BTC momentum, it put a the rest of the market on a decline.

I don’t think it’s that closely related as people especially scared ass powers that be been slandering Bitcoin for the longest.

I do know that if Bitcoin is down so are the Altcoins which is why so much alternatives are trying to create their own protocols such as Tron/Ripple/Verge to name a few.

YamakaSmacker

Banned
Daps
:pachaha:

Why would your sell now that the market is trending upwards? If you didn't back out in February or March stay put. This is not the time for weak hands. If you're holding coins you lost confidence in maybe you can pivot to other ones and redo your portfolio.
Only thing I've ever sold was tronix. I'm not into trading. I have a few gs in binance and a few in coinbase. Don't even check numbers... Don't plan on it for a while.

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don’t think it’s that closely related as people especially scared ass powers that be been slandering Bitcoin for the longest.

I do know that if Bitcoin is down so are the Altcoins which is why so much alternatives are trying to create their own protocols such as Tron/Ripple/Verge to name a few.

BTC dominance is down. I definitely think alts are going to move on their own merit as the market matures.

Only thing I've ever sold was tronix. I'm not into trading. I have a few gs in binance and a few in coinbase. Don't even check numbers... Don't plan on it for a while.

What coins are you holding?

I'm at the point where I don't want to deal with these dips and losing money so I'm copping coins early when they hit Idex and I'm about to focus on ICO's. If you get in early enough you'll still be up even in bearish times.

Last edited: