1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

FSP

Banned
Daps
Taking advantage of the volatility in the market can make it easy. Going all in can make it easy despite the risk. With 60000 coins, if i sell at 15 cents and buy back at 14. I just made $600 dollars out of nothing and I gave you a modest example, it was at 22 cents this afternoon and now it’s at 14 cents, so I could’ve made $4800, if I were to sell and buy back, which was my intention but it’s tied on the IDEX exchange which doesn’t work on mobile so I was a sitting duck while at work
shyt like this is exactly why it ain't as easy as it sounds. just be careful

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Taking advantage of the volatility in the market can make it easy. Going all in can make it easy despite the risk. With 60000 coins, if i sell at 15 cents and buy back at 14. I just made $600 dollars out of nothing and I gave you a modest example, it was at 22 cents this afternoon and now it’s at 14 cents, so I could’ve made $4800, if I were to sell and buy back, which was my intention but it’s tied on the IDEX exchange which doesn’t work on mobile so I was a sitting duck while at work
you not factoring in the fees to sell and trade. those are killa

Kitsune

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you not factoring in the fees to sell and trade. those are killa

cost of doing business, you’re literally making more than you would at the average 9/5 job, i appreciate idex. I’ll knock on their door with a check and balloons, if things turn out the way I hope

Kitsune

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If she's smart, she'll grab an idex membership with her profits and then do some big moves. The membership benefits make it a necessary part of the game if you're really moving heavy weight.

I’m a guy, my guy. But I’ll consider it, I’m not really on IDEX, just good fortune and timing. Was on Binance until I was looking into Origintrail, decided to put all my funds in that and just hold but time waiting is time wasted when other opportunities are there. This dan coin has made me more in a day than what a month of waiting did, hodl is a meme, bad advice, crypto is a contact sport, spectate and take the L

Last edited: