1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You probably invested in garbage that wont be around in 15 months too :dead:

My portfolio consists of VEN, ICX, ELA, ENG, WaBi, HPB, and PRL (which is on the Iota Tangle) :umad:

If you're going to put money on IoT this will get you greater returns since it's already more than Iota with a fraction of the market cap and supply:

Screenshot_2018-02-27-18-03-35.jpg

But you go ahead and drop bags on Iota and come back next year when you're $990 away from 1000:heh:

Reece

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
My portfolio consists of VEN, ICX, ELA, ENG, WaBi, HPB, and PRL (which is on the Iota Tangle) :umad:

If you're going to put money on IoT this will get you greater returns since it's already more than Iota with a fraction of the market cap and supply:

Screenshot_2018-02-27-18-03-35.jpg

But you go ahead and drop bags on Iota and come back next year when you're $990 away from 1000:heh:

Miss out on potentially the next Google because you want to invest in Chinese penny stocks brehs :dead:

Reece

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Which coin is a Chinese penny stock?:jbhmm:

You've already proven you can't do basic math but go on and embarrass yourself further.

IOT chain is a bullshyt Chinese knockoff of IOTA you big dummie

Do you even know what you invested in :heh:

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
IOT chain is a bullshyt Chinese knockoff of IOTA you big dummie

Do you even know what you invested in :heh:

You fail at math and reading comprehension. I don't have any IoT Chain.

It's a Chinese penny stock yet it's had an ATH nearly twice that of Iota. Look into both and you'll see ITC isn't a copy. IOTA doesn't have ownership of IoT. There will be competition and China will support their own.

Reece

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
You fail at math and reading comprehension. I don't have any IoT Chain.

It's a Chinese penny stock yet it's had an ATH nearly twice that of Iota. Look into both and you'll see ITC isn't a copy. IOTA doesn't have ownership of IoT. There will be competition and China will support their own.

I had a long drawn out post but, then I remembered this is the thread where nikkas investing in Tron, Verge, ECA and Pascal Coin :dead:

I can't wait to quote you a year.

And yes....IOT Chain is being marketed as the Chinese IOTA you big dummie. You'd know that if you weren't talking about shyt you have no knowledge on. It's akin to not investing in Facebook because you want to invest in the Chinese Facebook instead :dead:

A Beginner’s Guide to IoT Chain, the IOTA of China | HuffPost

What Makes IoT Chain the IOTA of China? Decentralizing the IoT

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew
Miss out on potentially the next Google because you want to invest in Chinese penny stocks brehs :dead:

I don't think you're wrong about iota being a big deal but i do think you're offbase about it being $1000. The required expansion of the crypto market to make that possible is insane. Do i think it could hit $15 or even $50 in the next few years? Sure do.

$1000 wouldn't be feasible for at least 10 years but i do agree that holding Iota longterm is a viable strategy.

And i say this as someone who holds a bunch of Itc, the first Chinese variant of Iota. Iota is easily ahead of Iota Chain now, considering they've been working on it for years now, but the ITC mainnet should be launching in May, and the Chinese DO tend to support their own. Their government has a hand in the why of it as well, so don't write Itc off yet.

Going off metrics, itc would likely hit $1000 faster, just because it requires less market expansion to do so.

And Supa, beautiful portfolio breh.

The only thing i'd recommend is an addition of some infrastructure coin and a newer supply chain token, especially since alot of them are currently dirt cheap. Ven n Wabi are good, but there are more out there.

Reece

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I don't think you're wrong about iota being a big deal but i do think you're offbase about it being $1000. The required expansion of the crypto market to make that possible is insane. Do i think it could hit $15 or even $50 in the next few years? Sure do.

$1000 wouldn't be feasible for at least 10 years but i do agree that holding Iota longterm is a viable strategy.

And i say this as someone who holds a bunch of Itc, the first Chinese variant of Iota. Iota is easily ahead of Iota Chain now, considering they've been working on it for years now, but the ITC mainnet should be launching in May, and the Chinese DO tend to support their own. Their government has a hand in the why of it as well, so don't write Itc off yet.

Going off metrics, itc would likely hit $1000 faster, just because it requires less market expansion to do so.

The only thing i'd recommend is an addition of some infrastructure coin and a newer supply chain token, especially since alot of them are currently dirt cheap. Ven n Wabi are good, but there are more out there.

I think it will hover around $10 to $20 by end of 2018. $50 - $100 by 2019. $300 by 2021/2022. $500 - $1000 by 2025.

The IOT market will be a $60 trillion market. That’s what IOTA is going after. If it gets 2% of that market, it’s a $1 trillion company.

I find it funny (not you) that some people online have everything to say about it but you look up and tons of real life companies/cities are partnering with the foundation every week. What do billion dollar companies see that the Coli investor isn’t seeing :pachaha:

I’m in Request, Power, Bloom, Bounty, Publica, Rupee, Cindicator, Modum and IOTA.

IOT Chain gives me Tron/Verge vibes.

I might hedge for the fukk of it though.

Mike809

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
If iota reaches 10 then that means cryptocurrencies in general are doing well , the market tends to move together at once depending on bitcoin.
For iota to reach those prices you mention , either bitcoin has to reach a million dollars or it has to break away from bitcoin/ethereum.
The sooner currencies are tied to fiat , the better it will be for the market in general.

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And yes....IOT Chain is being marketed as the Chinese IOTA you big dummie. You'd know that if you weren't talking about shyt you have no knowledge on. It's akin to not investing in Facebook because you want to invest in the Chinese Facebook instead :dead:

:mjlol:

Screenshot_2018-02-27-20-18-09.jpg

:salute:

My focus has been on building a nice stable base. I completely rebuilt my portfolio and I'm trying to add more to what I have. Once I'm comfortable with where I am I'm going to pick up a few low priced coins with more risk/reward.

I've been eyeing Origin Trail, INT, CPC, and SPHTX. Trying to have something in the stash for Wanchain too.

You got any recommendations? I need a nice infrastructure coin.

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
I think it will hover around $10 to $20 by end of 2018. $50 - $100 by 2019. $300 by 2021/2022. $500 - $1000 by 2025.

The IOT market will be a $60 trillion market. That’s what IOTA is going after. If it gets 2% of that market, it’s a $1 trillion company.

I find it funny (not you) that some people online have everything to say about it but you look up and tons of real life companies/cities are partnering with the foundation every week. What do billion dollar companies see that the Coli investor isn’t seeing :pachaha:

I’m in Request, Power, Bloom, Bounty, Publica, Rupee, Cindicator, Modum and IOTA.

IOT Chain gives me Tron/Verge vibes.

I might hedge for the fukk of it though.

Just responding to the Tron/Verge comparison.

ITC and those two coins are NOTHING alike breh. Tron and Verge were rampant with nothingass announcements.

Itc is quietly being worked on steadily, with simple updates to the telegram. League of difference from the constant twitter shenanigans of Justin and the VergeWhale.

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
:mjlol:

Screenshot_2018-02-27-20-18-09.jpg

:salute:

My focus has been on building a nice stable base. I completely rebuilt my portfolio and I'm trying to add more to what I have. Once I'm comfortable with where I am I'm going to pick up a few low priced coins with more risk/reward.

I've been eyeing Origin Trail, INT, CPC, and SPHTX. Trying to have something in the stash for Wanchain too.

You got any recommendations? I need a nice infrastructure coin.

Aion is a great infrastructure coin. Chainlink as well.