1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Reece

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
iota-transaction-spammer-webapp/replay attack.md at master · joseph14/iota-transaction-spammer-webapp · GitHub

the flaws pointed out by the MIT/DCI team still hold

IOTA is a centralized system posing as decentralized. It's broken without the "coordinator"

The way things are right now you might get lucky and catch a few pump but a trillion dollar market cap? :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Out of your fukking mind, even the IOTA devs don't believe that themselves

IOTA is in alpha stage. They’re moving off the coordinator this year.

The Tangle is scalable and grows more efficient with every transaction. Worry about how y’all going to keep your shyt from getting :flabbynsick: as more people clog the system.

DCI published their story before they could prove their findings :mjlol:

When asked to discuss the vulnerabilities with the IOTA team, they refused multiple times :mjlol: 4 months later and they still couldn’t provide ample evidence of their claims :mjlol: Their credibility was ripped to shreds over the last 72 hours. They lost. It’s over breh :mjlol:

The founder said it. Not me.

8m87djrxwsyz.jpg

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps
IOTA is in alpha stage. They’re moving off the coordinator this year.

The Tangle is scalable and grows more efficient with every transaction. Worry about how y’all going to keep your shyt from getting :flabbynsick: as more people clog the system.

DCI published their story before they could prove their findings :mjlol:

When asked to discuss the vulnerabilities with the IOTA team, they refused multiple times :mjlol: 4 months later and they still couldn’t provide ample evidence of their claims :mjlol: Their credibility was ripped to shreds over the last 72 hours. They lost. It’s over breh :mjlol:

The founder said it. Not me.

8m87djrxwsyz.jpg

lol. the founder said it so it must be true

The Tangle is scalable and grows more efficient with every transaction.

they haven't proved it yet and i have yet to read a clear explanation of how they plan to get rid of the coordinator that doesn't proceed to handwave away every security concern

but hey! you seem to know what you are doing and totally not shilling cause of your dream of riches. good luck!

Reece

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
lol. the founder said it so it must be true

they haven't proved it yet and i have yet to read a clear explanation of how they plan to get rid of the coordinator that doesn't proceed to handwave away every security concern

but hey! you seem to know what you are doing and totally not shilling cause of your dream of riches. good luck!

I’m the shill when you got Bitcoin in your avi :mjlol:

I only intended to drop one post in here. nikkas attacked me like a swarm of roaches. I ain’t supposed to defend my point though huh :mjlol:

Reece

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol:

You are shilling tho lol

There are 100,000 posters on Reddit and Bitcoin Talk. It’s maybe 15 nikkas in here. Y’all aint pumping the price up :mjlol: I simply was telling nikkas to put a lil bread down out of love because I think it’s a hidden gem and cats got stupid. My mistake. Y’all got it. This thread ain’t intended for back and forth nonsense.

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There are 100,000 posters on Reddit and Bitcoin Talk. It’s maybe 15 nikkas in here. Y’all aint pumping the price up :mjlol: I simply was telling nikkas to put a lil bread down out of love because I think it’s a hidden gem and cats got stupid. My mistake. Y’all got it. This thread ain’t intended for back and forth nonsense.

cmc_Untitled.png

It's hiding in the top 10 with a $5 billion market cap:mjgrin:

Look at the supply :mjlol:

Entropy Fan

Superstar
Daps
Just taking advantage of the dips, exiting your position and regaining at a lower price. Only effective if you have a large amount of one coin however to make the marginal difference worthwhile.

I gained a bunch of icx from doing that.

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
RFR Refereum is on Okex at about .02 right now. I know the total supply is 5 billi. Anybody know what the circulating supply is supposed to be?