1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
I think it will hover around $10 to $20 by end of 2018. $50 - $100 by 2019. $300 by 2021/2022. $500 - $1000 by 2025.

The IOT market will be a $60 trillion market. That’s what IOTA is going after. If it gets 2% of that market, it’s a $1 trillion company.

I find it funny (not you) that some people online have everything to say about it but you look up and tons of real life companies/cities are partnering with the foundation every week. What do billion dollar companies see that the Coli investor isn’t seeing :pachaha:

I’m in Request, Power, Bloom, Bounty, Publica, Rupee, Cindicator, Modum and IOTA.

IOT Chain gives me Tron/Verge vibes.

I might hedge for the fukk of it though.
If you realize that IoT market is going to be a 60 trillion dollar market, why do you think only one company can have any success in that space? With a market that big there's going to be dozens of successful companies in that space.

you are sleeping on some serious potential if you think China is not going to be a major player in the IoT market. VEN, ITC, CPC, HPB, INT, etc. Many already have major partnerships. No need to be married to these coins like you can't have IOTA plus other IoT coins

Reece

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
If you realize that IoT market is going to be a 60 trillion dollar market, why do you think only one company can have any success in that space? With a market that big there's going to be dozens of successful companies in that space.

you are sleeping on some serious potential if you think China is not going to be a major player in the IoT market. VEN, ITC, CPC, HPB, INT, etc. Many already have major partnerships. No need to be married to these coins like you can't have IOTA plus other IoT coins

Walton Chain just got exposed something serious tonight for having fake contests. Check Reddit. They getting clowned heavily over there.

I’m iffy on anything coming out of China :francis: of course I wish I caught the NEO wave though.

Entropy Fan

Superstar
Daps
I had a long drawn out post but, then I remembered this is the thread where nikkas investing in Tron, Verge, ECA and Pascal Coin :dead:

I can't wait to quote you a year.

And yes....IOT Chain is being marketed as the Chinese IOTA you big dummie. You'd know that if you weren't talking about shyt you have no knowledge on. It's akin to not investing in Facebook because you want to invest in the Chinese Facebook instead :dead:

A Beginner’s Guide to IoT Chain, the IOTA of China | HuffPost

What Makes IoT Chain the IOTA of China? Decentralizing the IoT

Say what you want about verge I made bank off it.

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps

iota-transaction-spammer-webapp/replay attack.md at master · joseph14/iota-transaction-spammer-webapp · GitHub

the flaws pointed out by the MIT/DCI team still hold

IOTA is a centralized system posing as decentralized. It's broken without the "coordinator"

The way things are right now you might get lucky and catch a few pump but a trillion dollar market cap? :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Out of your fukking mind, even the IOTA devs don't believe that themselves

Mim-Wage Baller

ASAPdemon
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Any potential moon coins I need to know about? also any opinions on TEL and DBC?

I want my portfolio looking as diverse as times square in the summer :wow: .