1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

eastsideTT

Superstar
Daps
The coin and the protocol are 2 separate entities from what I understand. I assume people are banking on the protocol causing hype behind the coin.

Yeah, the protocol seems pretty crazy. Ambitious, but seems like it has a ton of potential and a bright future. I just don't understand why they have a currency and why it would make sense to use that currency. I haven't found one person that holds XRP that has been able to explain to me why. When I try to google any info, the first couple results pages are flooded with mainstream media hype from the beginning of the year about how their market cap grew and how it was the 'next hot cryptocurrency' - followed by recent articles about it's dip.

I think it would make more sense to buy stock in Ripple as a company, on the strength of the payment processing protocol growing and doing well. But, when it comes to them raising money for what they need and raising money for themselves, it's easier to mint their own virtual currency and sell that instead of having to commit to the rules and guidelines that come with issuing public stock

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
Cuz one shyt exchange wouldn't support the fork?

Price would be in single digits for zcl if btc private was a failure

What exchange is even supporting it?

And shyt was supposed to hit 1000+

Not even gonna be $140 pre-fork :scust:

Dropped more than 50% last week

If u got in at $2-50 in December u good but other than that this shyt has been a failure

Egomaniacal1

Director of the Federal Bureau of Instigation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN
Got a question, are ppl who are in on ICOs told ahead of time which exchanges they are gonna drop on?

Reece

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Even if its as little as $100 or $200, i feel like everybody should put a little money into IOTA.

If it fails, you're out $100.

If the shyt they're on works, you'll thank yourself in a couple years.