1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Just brought a grip of ICX for my binance portfolio today... :ehh: Feels good... And re-upped on XBY on cryptopia... Just inching up the ladder my brehs... everything is a bit sluggish in the market right now but we just gotta hodl until the bounceback...

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
You out the shyt coin game?:pachaha:

Not completely breh..:beli: I just had my eye on icx for minute but was kinda high before the dip so I got in today... I still got a few altcoins in my bags... :manny:

@eternallyjaded you mean linx?!?

Aro

Pro
Daps
Can anyone tell me how to set up cold storage with the XBY wallet on a mac?

Dolla$

Minus the bullsh*t...life's great
Daps
Got a Trezor :blessed:. It's a little intimidating using it the first time with MEW but it's easy after the first withdraw and adding a custom token. They give you two booklets for your seed but paper can easily be destroyed so I got titanium plates:

91_QJRh5gq9_L._SL1500.jpg
81a401ct_Is_L._SL1500.jpg

Binance withdraw fees:pacspit:
It’s a new security update out now make sure you update your Trezor when you can. And good looks on the titanium plates i never thought of that

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
*peeks in*

yall still putting your life savings into cryptos?

I'm still playing here and there but I mentioned back in January that the game was changing.

Also I believe every ICO has gone down and not up in the interim (which is good, get them cheaper or at the actual value).

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew
Not completely breh..:beli: I just had my eye on icx for minute but was kinda high before the dip so I got in today... I still got a few altcoins in my bags... :manny:

@eternallyjaded you mean linx?!?

ChainLink (LINK) price, charts, market cap, and other metrics | CoinMarketCap

Link.

Should be big eventually.

And to Perfectson.

Elastos came out at $50 n is now up to $80 two weeks later.
It dipped real briefly but its climbing now.

A bear market is harder to thrive in but quality holds steady regardless

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It’s a new security update out now make sure you update your Trezor when you can. And good looks on the titanium plates i never thought of that

When was it released? I just got the Trezor yesterday so I have the latest firmware.

The plates are $30 on Amazon. It's called ColdTi. You need an engraving pen or a letter punching kit. It's $64 for a full kit minus a mini sledge hammer. A regular hammer isn't strong enough.

Dolla$

Daps
Increased my positions on LINK, POWR and put some bread on ARK.

Dolla$

Daps
When was it released? I just got the Trezor yesterday so I have the latest firmware.

The plates are $30 on Amazon. It's called ColdTi. You need an engraving pen or a letter punching kit. It's $64 for a full kit minus a mini sledge hammer. A regular hammer isn't strong enough.
My fault you should be good then bro