1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps
My point is it's gonna be a sleeper hit, better to invest now when shyt is about to blow up correct?!:ld: I'm just happy I got a potential Fortune rocket I'm sitting on if this thing does half as good as monero does I'd be extremely happy... :banderas:

Jesus do you even math!?!?!?

184 billion supply

Lets say 150$ a coin.

that's more than 20 TRILLIONS dollar market cap

ill let you think twice whether or not thats possible

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Jesus do you even math!?!?!?

184 billion supply

Lets say 150$ a coin.

that's more than 20 TRILLIONS dollar market cap

ill let you think twice whether or not thats possible

They have to do a coin burn then correct?!?!:dahell: Then it's STILL possible right??? Can we be optimistic about shyt now???

DirtyMoney

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They have to do a coin burn then correct?!?!:dahell: Then it's STILL possible right??? Can we be optimistic about shyt now???
It’s not possible to make the return you’re looking for based on the # if coins they have in circulatiin. The math don’t add up .

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
It’s not possible to make the return you’re looking for based on the # if coins they have in circulatiin. The math don’t add up .

I'll play the odds my friend... I'm STILL making money off that bytecoin daily.... :manny: If they do a coin burn and it takes off, then what?!?:stopitslime:

One King Menes

Proud Alumni of Break-A-B$tch College
Daps
God these new coin Binance pumps are going to be flames the next few weeks get your crypto bot apps ready guys. I've also took a chance and got on a nice low-key Trend Analysis group.Made 13K investing on the calls conservatively should have put a lot more in to be honest, but I wanted to test the waters, all since last Sunday on these calls I suggest everyone gets in a good paid TA group. These guys that can read charts for a living all day are a tool that you need since, I don't have time to sit around and look at charts all day. Or you can sit around and pray that your shyt coins can work out....:mjlol:
Same here...please help a brother out!!!

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This guy made 30K off this scam:mjlol:. So simple but genius. All they had to do was check the name to see it was bullshyt.
dyePtBm.jpg

So you're buying coins with trillions of supply and thinking they'll just burn them just because? Don't just be optimistic be realistic. The coins you're buying at .005 are not going to do Monero numbers. Why don't you get in on low price coins with a lower supply that haven't taken off yet.

Last edited:

TheBigBopper

Banned
Daps
God these new coin Binance pumps are going to be flames the next few weeks get your crypto bot apps ready guys. I've also took a chance and got on a nice low-key Trend Analysis group.Made 13K investing on the calls conservatively should have put a lot more in to be honest, but I wanted to test the waters, all since last Sunday on these calls I suggest everyone gets in a good paid TA group. These guys that can read charts for a living all day are a tool that you need since, I don't have time to sit around and look at charts all day. Or you can sit around and pray that your shyt coins can work out....:mjlol:
Link brother? How much you paying?

Daps
  1. Link brother? How much you paying?

I paid 90 bucks made it back within the next hour. Not schilling at all its worth it x1000. That crypto signals group on telegram is trash there's way too many people on in the group. There's like 31k people that many people it's almost a pump and dump. Low key groups what's a good reader are the move don't get confused guys.Mine has maybe has 35 people when I first joined it had 12. It's Binance only so it's easier to move fast since my Binance has the best rating trading mobile app:ehh:.