1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Dolla$

Minus the bullsh*t...life's great
Daps
What? Lol Dude I think litecoin is getting way higher than that..they have good developers and a strong community . If it didn't completely collapse after Charlie Lee sold out then that's a good sign cuz it'd be like the first time in history that's ever happened. Most companies would instantly collapse if the owner suddenly sold all of his shares. It's different but still applicable. Lite coin is going to the moon or at least mt everest
I hope you’re right :lupe:

Copped some litecoin when it was at $106. shyt looking mighty healthy right now :damn:

Glad i ain’t listen to some of you nikkas here who advised me to not bother with litecoin cuz the owner sold his shares without giving the full story on WHY he did that

JordanWearinThe45

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I hope you’re right :lupe:

Copped some litecoin when it was at $106. shyt looking mighty healthy right now :damn:

Glad i ain’t listen to some of you nikkas here who advised me to not bother with litecoin cuz the owner sold his shares without giving the full story on WHY he did that
Man I listened to them nikkas and didn’t cop on the dip :snoop: coulda doubled my money

Dolla$

Daps
Man I listened to them nikkas and didn’t cop on the dip :snoop: coulda doubled my money
Got to do your own research bro. I would take some of the info here and cross reference it with some of the other info on the web and i’ll make make my decision if something is worth investing or not.

I actually follow Charlie Lee on Twitter and he seems legit that’s why i felt confident in investing in Litecoin despite some of the naysayers here

FSP

Banned
Daps
I'll say it again. Don't sleep on lite coin cash. Even though people think Charlie Lee said its a scam there's no evidence he was talking about that fork specifically. People are still looking for that low value high circulation currency that can reach mass adoption within the $1-5 range . Especially for gaming and places like arcades.

Also advertising tokens. There was an article about how Salon is planning on replacing cryptocurrency mining scripts in place of advertisements

This won't work since they're forcing you to download coinhive to mine monero, but if something like the basic attention token were bought mainstream minable tokens like those can be the next form of content payment system

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
The same dude that told y'all to drop litecoin, said to go all in on ECA and that it's gonna be the future :mjlol:

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
The same dude that told y'all to drop litecoin, said to go all in on ECA and that it's gonna be the future :mjlol:
Told you ungrateful brats to buy ethereum at $7 too :ehh: im still up on my eca investment along with everyone in my whale group:umad:

pretty much ever coin has doubled from the bottom :yawn: litecoin is a slow old tech, if nikkas wanna buy that, buy away :yeshrug:

LTC appears to be edging higher due to news of an upcoming fork called "Litecoin Cash," which is promising new tokens to existing holders at block 1,371,111. For every 1 LTC held at block 1,371,111, holders will receive 10 "LCC," according to the official website.

Litecoin founder creator Charlie Lee and the litecoin community have dismissed the project by calling it a "scam" meant to confuse litecoin owners. Bitcoin similarly boomed on the release of a rival blockchain called bitcoin cash last year, though there were perhaps more stark differences between the two technologies, propelled by competing ideologies.
Fork Confusion Propels Litecoin to 1-Month High Above $200 - CoinDesk

difference between me and you nikkas is i remember when litecoin was an ok small level buy at $3 (i didnt like what it had to offer, eth was and still is so much better) while you nikkas ready to buy after the founder sold
all his coins and advises for newer more high tech coins:yawn:

Last edited:

Dolla$

Daps
Told you ungrateful brats to buy ethereum at $7 too :ehh: im still up on my eca investment along with everyone in my whale group:umad:

pretty much ever coin has doubled from the bottom :yawn: litecoin is a slow old tech, if nikkas wanna buy that, buy away :yeshrug:

Fork Confusion Propels Litecoin to 1-Month High Above $200 - CoinDesk

difference between me and you nikkas is i remember when litecoin was an ok small level buy at $3 (i didnt like what it had to offer, eth was and still is so much better) while you nikkas ready to buy after the founder sold
all his coins and advises for newer more high tech coins:yawn:
I follow the man on Twitter, never seen him advocate for other coins aside from Litecoin. Also he sold his coins so it don’t seem shady just off the fact that he owns majority of the coins that he created and people were trying to accuse him of manipulating the price because of that

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
I follow the man on Twitter, never seen him advocate for other coins aside from Litecoin. Also he sold his coins so it don’t seem shady just off the fact that he owns majority of the coins that he created and people were trying to accuse him of manipulating the price because of that
lol and you believed that :dead: pretty much every legit founder in crypto holds their coins, along with every legit ceo in corp america holds their own co. stock.

i said he advises for other coins, not that he advocates for them, you nikkas need to read properly.

y’all got a lot to learn fam. if yall think litecoin goin from 100 to 200 on a scam rumor is a better deal than some of these coins that are faster with newer tech than litecoin that cost 100x less, have fun with it

this is why i dont like to help out nikkas cuz they ungrateful, to the folks that dm me every week thankin me for the advice, yall can catch me in the chat, this thread is filled with new dumb gullible money

to think some of these nikkas got the audacity to laugh at a nikka that was begging them to buy crypto 2 years ago

Last edited:

SadimirPutin

Superstar
Daps
lol and you believed that :dead: pretty much every legit founder in crypto holds their coins, along with every legit ceo in corp america holds their own co. stock.

i said he advises for other coins, not that he advocates for them, you nikkas need to read properly.

y’all got a lot to learn fam. if yall think litecoin goin from 100 to 200 on a scam rumor is a better deal than some of these coins that are faster with newer tech than litecoin that cost 100x less, have fun with it

this is why i dont like to help out nikkas cuz they ungrateful, to the folks that dm me every week thankin me for the advice, yall can catch me in the chat, this thread is filled with new dumb gullible money

to think some of these nikkas got the audacity to laugh at a nikka that was begging them to buy crypto 2 years ago

I still can't believe they fell for Charlie's bullshyt excuse :laff::laff::laff:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
ICO ALERT...
Friendz ICO Review - Cryptovest
5954080011452416.png
5828614353059840.png

Bitcoin ETF's is a gold mine JP morgan tell their clients...:martin:
Bitcoin ETFs “Holy Grail” for Investors - JPMorgan Note - Cryptovest