1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

JahFocus CS

Get It How You Get It
Daps
Reppin
Republic of New Afrika
CryptoCast #006 is live. :blessed:

The cryptocurrency market has had a rocky start to 2018. After the tremendous successes of 2017 and the intense enthusiasm surrounding crypto, the declines of the past few weeks have disappointed many people and caused some to proclaim that crypto's days are numbered.

CryptoCast #006 presented by Cream Scheme puts the downturn into a longer-term context and explores how whales, FUD, and volatility impact and shape the market.

TL15

Veteran
Daps
can any brehs school me on"Tron" :feedme:

A coworker was talking about it. Currently about .05 per coin...

jerniebert

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, Ca
That % in 24hr chart is a c*nt. I used it to jump into RPX at 31600 sats (at -48%) bit aint move enough yet as i need my profit.s .

The problem with 24 hour chart with RPX is that it was barely added to binance a few days ago I think. When coins get added to Binance they always hit some crazy ass high then go down almost immediately. So the 24 hour chart will look like your getting a good deal at 48% down. But it's still going to go down some more. Then 24 hours later it will look positive even though it's still going down. All new coins added to Binance do it. If something is that upside down it's usually cause it was barely added to Binance. Just be careful and double check the charts to see when it was added or you'll get stuck holding or selling at a loss.

Dolla$

Minus the bullsh*t...life's great
Daps
:hubie:I can't push myself to buy anything right now. We've been pretty stagnant and my uninformed opinion is we'll see another considerable dip before we lift off again. And even if it does just take off without dippond I'm at the point where I'm good either way.

Feel the same way. Bout to delete my portfolio app and ride it out the rest of the year

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
:hubie:I can't push myself to buy anything right now. We've been pretty stagnant and my uninformed opinion is we'll see another considerable dip before we lift off again. And even if it does just take off without dippond I'm at the point where I'm good either way.

That article tempted me to get more VEN but I haven't contemplated making any other moves other than selling

Egomaniacal1

Director of the Federal Bureau of Instigation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN
can any brehs school me on"Tron" :feedme:

A coworker was talking about it. Currently about .05 per coin...

I'm all in on Tron. Ppl believe it's a shytcoin but to me it's irrelevant. In this crypto game you can make good money off a shytcoin and Tron seems to be THE shytcoin to go in on at the moment.

It has a lot of hype around it and moves a lot of volume when BTC is up...meaning there are a lot of ppl who are investing in it. It gets up to around .20 cents at its height so getting in at .05 cents means you could 4x your money if you time it right.

There's another dip coming so I think I'm gonna try to readjust and load up on it for around .025. They also have a coin burn coming up probably the end of March that should make the price move up. I'm hoping with the coin burn it sees .50 if not much more.