1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
It's because of Litepay. Litecoin Cash is the real dark horse tho

i had an order back at 140...and scared myself out of it and i've been sleeping resting on my old coins and didn't play enough of the last dip.

Daps
Told you ungrateful brats to buy ethereum at $7 too :ehh: im still up on my eca investment along with everyone in my whale group:umad:

pretty much ever coin has doubled from the bottom :yawn: litecoin is a slow old tech, if nikkas wanna buy that, buy away :yeshrug:

Fork Confusion Propels Litecoin to 1-Month High Above $200 - CoinDesk

difference between me and you nikkas is i remember when litecoin was an ok small level buy at $3 (i didnt like what it had to offer, eth was and still is so much better) while you nikkas ready to buy after the founder sold
all his coins and advises for newer more high tech coins:yawn:
What do you think about etherum

Xyrax

Superstar
Daps
I bought a good chunk but Im letting go of one more salvo this weekend. Gonna drop a few grand in on some lower market cap bets. Would be nice if we got a pullback by Saturday, but regardless Im gonna make the buy anyway. Everything is mostly still on a large discount from the ATH territories.

I put in a huge chunk back on the 5th and 6th when shyt got ridiculously cheap. I usually barely buy anymore, but this was a 68% dip. That's just too large to ignore. 40% is fine, but after 50% I have to get a little extra.

Reece

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
For all the slow cats in class, selling 99% of your holdings in your company at the all time high is NOT a good thing. He basically sold all y’all out to get rich. That would be like Mark Zuckerberg selling 99% of his stock in Facebook. Would y’all be fine with that? The Litecoin nikka played y’all :mjpls:

Dolla$

Minus the bullsh*t...life's great
Daps
For all the slow cats in class, selling 99% of your holdings in your company at the all time high is NOT a good thing. He basically sold all y’all out to get rich. That would be like Mark Zuckerberg selling 99% of his stock in Facebook. Would y’all be fine with that? The Litecoin nikka played y’all :mjpls:
Didnt seem to hurt Microsoft

From what i understand Bill Gates sells his shares every year. By next year or in a few years he’s not gonna have any stake in Microsoft at all

Last edited: