1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Eclipser

All Star
Daps
They tacking it on through your account everytime you withdraw from their site as a non chase atm fee... :snoop: they trying to get their cut off debit purchases fam...

I figure next time I get paid I'm gonna make one big purchase from them and that's it... :beli:
Dispute every charge. That is ridiculous.

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I'm all in on Tron. Ppl believe it's a shytcoin but to me it's irrelevant. In this crypto game you can make good money off a shytcoin and Tron seems to be THE shytcoin to go in on at the moment.

It has a lot of hype around it and moves a lot of volume when BTC is up...meaning there are a lot of ppl who are investing in it. It gets up to around .20 cents at its height so getting in at .05 cents means you could 4x your money if you time it right.

There's another dip coming so I think I'm gonna try to readjust and load up on it for around .025. They also have a coin burn coming up probably the end of March that should make the price move up. I'm hoping with the coin burn it sees .50 if not much more.
tron doesn't even have a product right now lol.

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
All these fees have pretty much forced my hand back into mining. The idea was always to buy slow, but I see that these credit card companies and banks want to play games.

Silly, they can't stop all this crypto development so they are coming up with bullshyt to discourage people from buying.

Egomaniacal1

Director of the Federal Bureau of Instigation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN
tron doesn't even have a product right now lol.

So what. A lot of these coins don't have products, but tell me what happens when it does have a product...

Edit: wait forgot they released that Tron Dogs game so take that! :mjlol:

Like I said earlier tho, even shytcoins make money so I don't care what projects they got cooking as long as they can get their price to move up.

Last edited:

DirtyMoney

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The problem with 24 hour chart with RPX is that it was barely added to binance a few days ago I think. When coins get added to Binance they always hit some crazy ass high then go down almost immediately. So the 24 hour chart will look like your getting a good deal at 48% down. But it's still going to go down some more. Then 24 hours later it will look positive even though it's still going down. All new coins added to Binance do it. If something is that upside down it's usually cause it was barely added to Binance. Just be careful and double check the charts to see when it was added or you'll get stuck holding or selling at a loss.
Yeah I bought way too high fukkin with the 24hr chart

FSP

Banned
Daps
I bought in at $300+ y’all see it going back that high? I just wanna break even
What? Lol Dude I think litecoin is getting way higher than that..they have good developers and a strong community . If it didn't completely collapse after Charlie Lee sold out then that's a good sign cuz it'd be like the first time in history that's ever happened. Most companies would instantly collapse if the owner suddenly sold all of his shares. It's different but still applicable. Lite coin is going to the moon or at least mt everest

JordanWearinThe45

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What? Lol Dude I think litecoin is getting way higher than that..they have good developers and a strong community . If it didn't completely collapse after Charlie Lee sold out then that's a good sign cuz it'd be like the first time in history that's ever happened. Most companies would instantly collapse if the owner suddenly sold all of his shares. It's different but still applicable. Lite coin is going to the moon or at least mt everest
:gladbron: Props on the info, ima hold and see what happens.