1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
where do se pac coin hitting?

I honestly don't know... :ld: There's a superpac coin coming so the value of the old paccoins will be halfed... I mean I honestly don't know I brought it on a whim for just $5.00 :pachaha: I usually buy things on a whim... I brought XBY on the strength of what <: said. :ehh: Dentacoin and Reddcoin will probably hit a dollar at the end of the year so the more I have right now when that happens I will cash out on both...:ehh: I have a good feeling about Electronium and Voize figuring that there's gonna be a new music program that will integrate voize tech inside to transfer music making it popular in the future. Electronium is linked to a digital payment plan system on mobile which can be solid. My greatest hope is Bytecoin, Suga laughed at me but the idea is fascinating with a encryption data transfer blockchain tech that is used to grant you privacy. I figure why not buy now and let it grow in the future...

My idea is to plan ahead for the future for potentials which could blow up with the ideas and tech behind them...:manny:

I also have a nice portfolio in other sites too...:ehh:

KingTut

Green diamonds like a dill pickle
Daps
Reppin
TX
I can't ..:heh:

Ehhh as long as you didnt put too much money on it its whatever. Reddcoin team needs to step it up tho. Couple other coins with the same idea about to come thru and crush the buildings while they out here trying to sell nikkas overpriced raspberry pi's.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Ehhh as long as you didnt put too much money on it its whatever. Reddcoin team needs to step it up tho. Couple other coins with the same idea about to come thru and crush the buildings while they out here trying to sell nikkas overpriced raspberry pi's.

I feel you...:ld:

SoSoSlick

Still gettin it!
Daps
Reppin
PG County
Just grabbed some FLASH coin for the low based on the tech on display in this vid.
Sending coins by email instead of private keys is something everyone in crypto should be willing to get behind.
Theyre working on phone number next.

jmchpkwrn1f01.gif

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I usually buy things on a whim... I brought XBY on the strength of what <: said. :ehh: Dentacoin and Reddcoin will probably hit a dollar at the end of the year so the more I have right now when that happens I will cash out on both...:ehh: I have a good feeling about Electronium and Voize figuring that there's gonna be a new music program that will integrate voize tech inside to transfer music making it popular in the future. Electronium is linked to a digital payment plan system on mobile which can be solid. My greatest hope is Bytecoin, Suga laughed at me but the idea is fascinating with a encryption data transfer blockchain tech that is used to grant you privacy. I figure why not buy now and let it grow in the future...

My idea is to plan ahead for the future for potentials which could blow up with the ideas and tech behind them...:manny:

I also have a nice portfolio in other sites too...:ehh:

They're not hitting a dollar. They're not even near a penny. Those coins aren't going to 100x.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
They're not hitting a dollar. They're not even near a penny. Those coins aren't going to 100x.

It honestly doesn't need to... If the coin can hit a quarter that's still a win in my book... :manny: Remember I never got into the crypto game to make millions I'm not being greedy. I'm just here for the seed money for my business tbh... :ehh: most of the good coins are already in ICO's which are stupid hard to get into already from jump now so I missed out on that so I improvise... Build a nest egg, let it grow, then cash out... that's the plan... I've already made over $600 of my initial investment and that's just cryptopia... :ld: ONCE the market rebounds and hit a new ATH I will be sitting nicely... :youngsabo: All I need is seed money...

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It honestly doesn't need to... If the coin can hit a quarter that's still a win in my book... :manny: Remember I never got into the crypto game to make millions I'm not being greedy. I'm just here for the seed money for my business tbh... :ehh: most of the good coins are already in ICO's which are stupid hard to get into already from jump now so I missed out on that so I improvise... Build a nest egg, let it grow, then cash out... that's the plan... I've already made over $600 of my initial investment and that's just cryptopia... :ld: ONCE the market rebounds and hit a new ATH I will be sitting nicely... :youngsabo: All I need is seed money...

They're not hitting .25 either. Bytecoin is #28 on CMC with a 880M cap. It's at .004 now.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
They're not hitting .25 either. Bytecoin is #28 on CMC with a 880M cap. It's at .004 now.

Ok... :manny: You do know I have an entire portfolio it continues to grow right... :heh: It's not stagnant... You saying like bytecoin can't grow to .25 in an entire year... :ld:

If it doesn't I'll sell it off and take the L. I believe in the tech behind it, that's why I spent my money on it... :manny:

I didn't even spend that much... :dahell:

Freedman

Choppers For Karate Nggas
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
Bitgrail got hacked for 17 million NANO(around $170M)

Keep your tokens on these exchanges if you want, just don't cry later
I have some money invested in NANO so I've been following it and there was a problem with Bitgrail for like the last month. The owner decided to stop letting none EU users withdraw their NANO and then came out and said they could Sell it for BTC to him and then close their accounts