1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
:ohhh: So I guess my credit union was blocking purchases on Coinbase over $100 or something.

Whenever I tried to buy some ETH with my debit card it never worked.

Bought some for under $100 and it worked just fine.

FSP

Banned
Daps
:ohhh: So I guess my credit union was blocking purchases on Coinbase over $100 or something.

avi?

FSP

Banned
Daps
Let me know if you can immediately transfer coins after buying or if there is a waiting period. Gemini let's you instantly buy using checking account but your coins are frozen for like a week.
I didn't get the email. I don't think it's letting me. Telling me that it's at least until next friday that I will get my funds

TrebleMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Called that refereum bs a couple weeks ago, right after Nucleus Vision pulled off nearly the same shyt.

Any ICO with at least a slight buzz around it is going to get swamped by the general population after word got out about ICO's in general.

The fact that they have private sales means less, if any, tokens out there are available once the rich folks get the opportunity at it first.

Even if there's a public sale, it'll sell out in 10-20 seconds because of everybody knowing about it. I tried to get in on APEX's private sale, at it was done in 17 seconds. Tried to access their website at midnight and it didn't even load because of the traffic.

I think Current pulled the same shyt, and that was only after a week of a slight buzz about Mark Cuban being part of it.

Regarding refereum, I don't know if it was a scam is the right word, but they sure did lead people on knowing they were going to pull shyt like this all along at one point. They were even kicking people out their chat who were doubtful.

Last edited:

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
I don’t know why people are crying about ico’s still

That wave has been dead for some time now

If the coin has good tech, is a good idea, and has a good team buy it when it hits an exchange

All that crying ain’t gone do nothing, laws are about to be put in place so that ico’s are registered, these coins won’t risk fukking up their plans to satisfy investors

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
5745513178333184.png

I'm feeling good about my portfolio... Buy and Hold brehs... :youngsabo:

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

Chase blocked my digital purchases also

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
Chase blocked my digital purchases also
I’m talking about even before the credit card ban.

When I first started a couple of months ago I wanted to use my debit card but it would immediately cancel. Then I switched to using my credit card.

When the credit card ban happened I again tried using my debit card but it still didn’t work.

Said fukk it and bought some ETH for under $100 and it worked perfectly.