1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
YESSSSSS!! THANKS breh
Let me know if you can immediately transfer coins after buying or if there is a waiting period. Gemini let's you instantly buy using checking account but your coins are frozen for like a week.

• Dap
Reactions: FSP

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
Instant fom coinbase is only after they send you an email letting you know you can do it.

I got some ETH last week and it wasn't available until today.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

Egomaniacal1

Director of the Federal Bureau of Instigation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN
Any opinions on bluzelle? Binance being down at the moment has me researching coins that I potentially want to invest in when the market resurfaces, its a blockchain database service. The supply and market cap alone got me legit like :lupe:

Bluzelle (BLZ) price, charts, market cap, and other metrics | CoinMarketCap

Been looking at this one today too. They saying we might be headed towards another dip so if it gets down close to its ico price(.12) I'm definitely going in.

FruitOfTheVale

Superstar
Daps
Rofl @ these nerds on a hip-hop site talking about investing ..

Know when the ship has sailed..

Brehs

Be from California and imply the crypto ship already sailed brehs :mjlol:There's been a crypto summit/event going down every month in Silicon Valley for the past year, fukking Andersen Horowitz (biggest Silicon Valley venture fund ever that have been behind almost every major social media and online utility app) literally pitched blockchain as the biggest technologic advancement of the decade to Goldman Sachs three months ago and you in here saying this dumb shyt :camby: