1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

1 other person

Superstar
Daps
Wish I would have listened and got in on this. I was waiting for a correction a few days ago but it just kept going up. Oh well maybe next time

Reece

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Yep! Unless it's a company with connects and massive affiliations, why the fukk would you stick it out for 6 months with a shytcoin, take your losses and move to something more stable. Even at a lost, you can buy something that would make money with it

Two weeks ago everybody was on IOTA’s dikk. Now it’s worthless. Every last one of you dudes would’ve sold Bitcoin :mjlol: selling and buying and trying to chase something every other week. People that bought Bitcoin had to wait YEARS to see traction. Y’all can’t wait 30 days :mjlol:

I bought in at .87 cents and 1.25 cents. IOTA is $4.68 right now. I’m good. And I don’t do that day trading shyt. I’m holding.

Last edited:

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
Anybody know what is driving litecoin?

Well, just looking around the net.

-Its faster than bitcoin (ppl have recommended using it to change money between exchanges)

-Its the cheapest of the big 3

-Its the cheapest of the big 3 on the #1 app on the iTunes store (coin base)

Just look in this very thread, all three have been stated implicitly by new ppl just now jumping into crypto. One of the fallacies ive seen is that ppl think you need to buy a whole bitcoin, and that you cant buy in fractions. Well if someone is new to the game, and you open coinbase, see that litecoin has increased ~20% (prior to this bull run) and was cheaper than bitcoin, might make since to that person to buy litecoin instead.

Also, the dip has arrived :blessed:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Anybody know what is driving litecoin?

popular cheaper alternative that is rising and being accepted at more places. Not rocket science.

what do you guys think of this tweet from the creator of LTC?

I mean i'm sure it'll drop some but to 20 dollars???

this guy knows nothing. Not anymore than me and you know. You know why? Because this is all new. No one knows anything.

Daps
Reppin
DMV
Well, just looking around the net.

-Its faster than bitcoin (ppl have recommended using it to change money between exchanges)

-Its the cheapest of the big 3

-Its the cheapest of the big 3 on the #1 app on the iTunes store (coin base)

Just look in this very thread, all three have been stated implicitly by new ppl just now jumping into crypto. One of the fallacies ive seen is that ppl think you need to buy a whole bitcoin, and that you cant buy in fractions. Well if someone is new to the game, and you open coinbase, see that litecoin has increased ~20% (prior to this bull run) and was cheaper than bitcoin, might make since to that person to buy litecoin instead.

Also, the dip has arrived :blessed:
What dip?

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
All this trading tho increases taxes tho you will have to pay out too...buy and hold for the long term

Yes, everyone pay your taxes. If you don't hold this for a year and a day, you have to pay short term capital gains tax on your profit. If you think Uncle Sam is gonna see all these nikkas getting bread and not getting their cut :ufdup:

ShadowBroker

Born of the Night
Daps
Reppin
KIC 8462852
Wow. I have 22 litecoin. I'm glad I lurked this thread and the others before. Whoever initially said to stock up on Litecoin if it really blows up I owe you a drink. I was priced out on BTC and ETH so figured I'd just throw some money at LTC. This is pretty amazing. I'm holding on for the long term.