1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Daps
Reppin
DMV
most of these owners have the majority of the coins hoarded for self, probably gonna cash out and plummet the price. Then rebuy when the price is a mere fraction of what is was previously
Yep....thats why I am not buying anything I can't afford to right now

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
"I shouldve bought more/ bought earlier. I shouldve sold."

None of that hindsight shyt is remotely healthy.
:camby:
Tomorrow's passing you by while your looking at yesterday

Word. Honestly, brehs need to start looking past this shyt. You not gonna get rich investing in any of these 3 coins now if you didn't get in early. That's why you gotta look towards what's on the up and coming and what's on the low right now. Check coinmarketcap and see what you can get for change and just sit on that. Only people that rich off LTC are the ones that got in at $0.06 - $2.00. Gotta stay ahead of the game now cuz crypto currency is booming now. Don't miss the next wave

Kitsune

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yep....thats why I am not buying anything I can't afford to right now
In other news, Iota is back on the upswing approaching $5.00. If I do anything, im going to convert it to litecoin to take advantage of its rapid increase and convert it back into iota considering the chance that litecoin plummets in the near future. Decent strategy, im not putting in another cent until my tranction clears and i can make a withdrawl

Entropy Fan

Superstar
Daps
They done blocked any buys. Was gonna throw another $100 towards litecoin and coinbase was like :mjpls:.
trynna get paid huh...
196175.gif

:mjpls: