1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Reece

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
IOTA isn't going to be another Bitcoin, the circulating supply is entirely too much for it to ever get to those levels.

Are you talking market cap or price? Market cap is what matters. Bitcoin is at $290 billion. IOTA is at $12 billion. IOTA is targeting the IOT industry. It’s completely different than every other crypto because of that. According to Forbes, the IOT industry is expected to be a $60 trillion market by the 2030s, $15 trillion in the 2020s. IOTA has no real competition at the moment. It’s whether or not they can benefit from first movers advantage before other similar companies start forming to knock them off. Imagine if they take 1-5% of that. If it does, don’t say I ain’t tell you.

TNOT

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
Can't wait for those special reports on people who gambled big on bitcoin and lost it all

HabitualLineSteppa

....Fuh Q.
Daps
$412.01 :wow: Lawd PLEASE let this dip back to sub $300 :sadcam:

I'm literally lookin like

giphy.gif

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Are you talking market cap or price? Market cap is what matters. Bitcoin is at $290 billion. IOTA is at $12 billion. IOTA is targeting the IOT industry. It’s completely different than every other crypto because of that. According to Forbes, the IOT industry is expected to be a $60 trillion market by the 2030s. IOTA has no real competition at the moment. It’s whether or not they can benefit from first movers advantage before other similar companies start forming to knock them off. Imagine if they take 1-5% of that. If it does, don’t say I ain’t tell you.

Fam, nobody is trying to wait until the 2030s, we looking for IG hoes and Lambos in 6 months :hubie:

All jokes aside, you made my point, if it reaches Bitcoin's market cap the price of IOTA will be $96, and while that's a fantastic return the vast majority of people aren't trying to wait for that. There could be some shytcoin that does better for the individual that buys it in 6 months than IOTA.