1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
what's a good starting point for reading charts?​

I dunno man. I'm sure there will be some bounceback but the crypto game is much different than it was in 2013. EVERYBODY knows about this shyt now. I wouldn't expect to see any repeating patterns. It's a whole new ball game.​

i do patterns tbh...i'm using behavorial TA. So Fibs are a good on to use, because many people use it and if everyone is watching Fibs and base their buys and sells on them then guess what...sometimes you just follow the smart money

KingTut

Green diamonds like a dill pickle
Daps
Reppin
TX

eastsideTT

Superstar
Daps
what's a good starting point for reading charts?​

I dunno man. I'm sure there will be some bounceback but the crypto game is much different than it was in 2013. EVERYBODY knows about this shyt now. I wouldn't expect to see any repeating patterns. It's a whole new ball game.​

exactly. The yearly comparisons are :mindblown: to me. The game is so different than it was just 6 months ago. Go back and see what was happening in 2013. Check out old bitcoin talk or other forum threads from back then. Because you probably won't find too many twitter analysts who were around then. How can anyone compare that to today? It's ridiculous. Even IF a fraction of the USTD / Bitfinex drama is true, how valid could any TA be?

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
If u bought xvg in early December and sold it by Christmas u made a ton of money. Trx is horseshyt tho. Anyone who ever mentioned it is a disgrace.

There are legit projects that can make u money no reason to gamble with shyt coins. Ven, eng, wtc, icx etc

:dahell: TRX and XVG had nearly identical runs.

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i dont understand how people losing money on this, i thought everyone and their mom sold at 20k? :skip: nikkas thought it was gonna go higher that 20 fukkin thousand? :skip:

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
Both xvg and Tron are shyt coins. Xvg went from a penny to 30 cents in 20 days. McAfee blessed and it's run was obvious. Tron was a random pump.

XVG pump was just as random, shyt pumped before they even released Wraith and by the time they released it, it didn't matter. I can arbitrarily say TRX went from .03 to .29 cents in 20 days as well. XVG is dead in the water unless they establish some partnerships. TRX is gonna jump again, it's a matter of when.