1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

kovi

All Star
Daps
Been cashed the real bag out but it’s tough watching my ICX and XMR take a hit like that :mjcry:

We were all good just a few weeks ago.

KingTut

Green diamonds like a dill pickle
Daps
Reppin
TX
Bought some eth last night before it jumped back to 700 today. I really don't think the SEC crypto meeting today will have much effect on the market so hopefully the next few days will have some more good investment opportunities.

FSP

Banned
Daps
People on twitter saying that the current price of BTC is actually being oversold..
Not sure if that's real analysis or if they're just hoping it dips below 5K

Entropy Fan

Superstar
Daps
Don't get comfortable yet. I'm reading that we can be in for more dips unless BTC gets to 10K. I saw a chart saying a dip to 4800 is possible. It might be weeks or months until we're in the clear.
I doubt it . We have had a hug correction because of the massive run of December. All the fud is over, sec , India, China, Korea none are banning crypto. Why would there be a huge dip? People were snapping 6k btc like crazy last night. Never seen such massive buy walls.

If it hits 5k ill be ready this time to feast

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
I doubt it . We have had a hug correction because of the massive run of December. All the fud is over, sec , India, China, Korea none are banning crypto. Why would there be a huge dip? People were snapping 6k btc like crazy last night. Never seen such massive buy walls.

If it hits 5k ill be ready this time to feast
Yeah, I also feel that because the SEC isn’t trying to give a death sentence things will clear up by the end of this month
Although I don’t see a bull run for a few months but things will start greening and most coins will hover below or around their ath if they aren’t shyt

TTT

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Noel Roubini is talking down BTC hard, is there a way of shorting it because he seems to be talking up his trade. Outside of East Asia what other major countries are coming out to ban crypto transactions on credit cards

TNOT

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
One thing I gotta say about this thread
After the absolute blunders Of gems, xvg, seemingly trx, refereum, we definitely should keep our collectively and try to not hype things up positively or negatively. Gotta be more objective as a group.
Good luck with that.