1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I doubt it . We have had a hug correction because of the massive run of December. All the fud is over, sec , India, China, Korea none are banning crypto. Why would there be a huge dip? People were snapping 6k btc like crazy last night. Never seen such massive buy walls.

If it hits 5k ill be ready this time to feast

I don't want more dips but I think we need to tread lightly until we see consistent momentum. I don't know how to read charts so I'm going by what I've read. Some think the correction is almost over and some don't.

eastsideTT

Superstar
Daps
:francis: at all the conflicting TA and shot callers and info out there on twitter. comparing Q1 2013 to Q1 2018 "this has happened before :ohhh:" :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol: come on. lets be real. :francis:. guys who rode the wave in Q4 2017 and saw gains are now quant professionals :francis: no one knows whats going on. and $7k is still like 500% increase from where it was this time last year. there are so many charlatans in the crypto space irs ridiculous.., i hope this downturn wipes them all out

some dumbass 19 year old kid copped a bunch of coins when he was like 12 and sat on them, now hes an internet celeb "blockchain expert" the space is filled with these type of guys making the loudest noise. no one sees the problem with this?

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
Because crypto is valued in fiat money, it’s tied to the stock market. So the stock market is going haywire makes it worse for crypto.

Entropy Fan

Superstar
Daps
One thing I gotta say about this thread
After the absolute blunders Of gems, xvg, seemingly trx, refereum, we definitely should keep our collectively and try to not hype things up positively or negatively. Gotta be more objective as a group.

If u bought xvg in early December and sold it by Christmas u made a ton of money. Trx is horseshyt tho. Anyone who ever mentioned it is a disgrace.

There are legit projects that can make u money no reason to gamble with shyt coins. Ven, eng, wtc, icx etc

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
If u bought xvg in early December and sold it by Christmas u made a ton of money. Trx is horseshyt tho. Anyone who ever mentioned it is a disgrace.

There are legit projects that can make u money no reason to gamble with shyt coins. Ven, eng, wtc, icx etc
I actually made a decent profit off verge but I get your point

Dyor stands better than hodl at this point to me,

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
:francis: at all the conflicting TA and shot callers and info out there on twitter. comparing Q1 2013 to Q1 2018 "this has happened before :ohhh:" :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol: come on. lets be real. :francis:. guys who rode the wave in Q4 2017 and saw gains are now quant professionals :francis: no one knows whats going on. and $7k is still like 500% increase from where it was this time last year. there are so many charlatans in the crypto space irs ridiculous.., i hope this downturn wipes them all out

some dumbass 19 year old kid copped a bunch of coins when he was like 12 and sat on them, now hes an internet celeb "blockchain expert" the space is filled with these type of guys making the loudest noise. no one sees the problem with this?

Facts.

All these charts, analyses and "predictions" are BS.

No one knows where things are headed. It's all pure speculation and hoping you eat.

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

TRX went from .03-.27. Wasn't much of a gamble either.

My only coins on Binance are Ven, Icx, Eng, Wabi, and Nano. My TRX and XVG profits helped me buy some of them:manny:

KingTut

Green diamonds like a dill pickle
Daps
Reppin
TX

Yeah there are very few of these crypto experts worth following on twitter. If a dudes profile picture is of Leo from Wolf of Wallstreet or Patrick Bateman etc. I don't even pay attention to them.

eastsideTT

Superstar
Daps
Yeah there are very few of these crypto experts worth following on twitter. If a dudes profile picture is of Leo from Wolf of Wallstreet or Patrick Bateman etc. I don't even pay attention to them.

i wouldnt be surprised if jordan belfort himself is peddling predictions and "hodl" plays on twitter either. half these experts were working for WakeUpNow when Bitcoin started to pop off..now they're running charts and pivot tables talking about what it was like in 2013 and which ICOs to look out for. doesnt help that any rational "hey, wait...what about...?" type of comments get dismissed as FUD as well. for every twitter chart you see you should balance it out with a bitfinexed post. do enough of that and you'll be so confused you wont know what to believe...which is good...because its all bullshyt anyway. :yeshrug:

i saw some korean dude trying to sum up his TA on TRON yesterday on twitter :russ: "bull flags forming" gimmie a fukkin break :francis:

Kitsune

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I bought Jibrel during the hysteria, my stack was already cut in half in terms of value so I did reckless trading, but from what I was convinced, I’m going to be richly if I hold about 100 in 3 years, I have 1000 so we’ll see, we’ll see

Entropy Fan

Superstar
Daps
I actually made a decent profit off verge but I get your point

Dyor stands better than hodl at this point to me,

There should be a massive disclaimer when it comes to hodl. Only hold legit coins u got cheap. Imagine telling someone to hodl verge when it was 26 cents. They got screwed. Never hodl trash coins. Ride the pump then bail.

Entropy Fan

Superstar
Daps
you wont know what to believe...which is good...because its all bullshyt anyway. :yeshrug:

i saw some korean dude trying to sum up his TA on TRON yesterday on twitter :russ: "bull flags forming" gimmie a fukkin break :francis:

:deadmanny:

"Guys the ta shows icx will go on bull run"
No shyt Sherlock it has a mainnet and a huge annual summit full of developmental updates this week
:bryan:

Huellz Santana

Shocking
Daps
Reppin
Da city where the skinny nikkas die
i feel sorry for some of you guys, this is how i use to invest when i couldnt' read charts...if it went down, i'd just average down too.

YOu need to learn how to read the charts, yeah you will get some wrong but it will save you some money in the long run .

what's a good starting point for reading charts?​

:lupe: I hope dude is right about the comeback fam...

I dunno man. I'm sure there will be some bounceback but the crypto game is much different than it was in 2013. EVERYBODY knows about this shyt now. I wouldn't expect to see any repeating patterns. It's a whole new ball game.​

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
One thing I gotta say about this thread
After the absolute blunders Of gems, xvg, seemingly trx, refereum, we definitely should keep our collectively and try to not hype things up positively or negatively. Gotta be more objective as a group.
Refereum isn’t even out yet and has the biggest telegram group how is it a blunder:dwillhuh:

Xvg and trx went from nothing to nearly .30 a lot of folks made money off of it

gems you got a point with that one:scust: