1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

FSP

Banned
Daps
Do these coins try to solve a problem that one of the major ones dont(and by the way people are barely using the big ones in the real world)?
People are still playing with the crazy idea that the double spending problem has been solved

That in itself is why a lot of these coins exist...

And no most of them aren't useful at all, out of ~1500 cryptocurrencies listed on coinmarketcap, I'd wager probably 4 of them are 1) unique and 2) verifiably and reliably solve a real world problem. But that doesn't mean this won't change in the future. Cryptos are under constant construction so what may be useless today might not be the case tomorrow. It's all about adoption which will drive innovation which will drive further adoption. The trick is getting people on board.

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
went all in and bought a coin at ~$6.5k :banderas:

riding this bihhhh to the moon :damn:
GL breh. Would have done the same if I didn't tie up so much in MJ stocks right now.

Might still cop a few ETH though. Seems to steadily be rising.

• Dap
Reactions: FSP

FSP

Banned
Daps
There's people out there that still believe Bitcoin will reach a million dollars :mjlol:

Be lucky if the shyt hits 20k again
Think about what's going to happen when we have broadband across the world via satellite. A million dollars per coin would mean a market cap of 21 trillion dollars or 1/5 of the global economy. Maybe not quite that high, but if the infrastructure that's being built is good enough, it won't be farfetched to hit 1 million per coin in 20+ years from now. It took 10 just to get to 18k. But adoption, maturity and innovation could push it easily past that. Add in another global economic meltdown like 2008 and it could easily go to 100k/coin at any time

FSP

Banned
Daps
Only 20 years :gladbron: Can't wait !

:old:
lmao tell me a better investment that will turn potentially 7k into 1 million in 20 years I'll wait

People who are spoiled by the last few months ya'll sicken me :hhh:

Think they can just hop in and be rich by summertime

Truth is the hodlers who've been holding on to bitcoin it still took them 6-7 years to get really rich off it.

Patience

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
lmao tell me a better investment that will turn potentially 7k into 1 million in 20 years I'll wait

People who are spoiled by the last few months ya'll sicken me :hhh:

Think they can just hop in and be rich by summertime

Truth is the hodlers who've been holding on to bitcoin it still took them 6-7 years to get really rich off it.

Patience
You right :manny:

stealthbomber

cruising at 30,000
Daps
Reppin
the best coast
GL breh. Would have done the same if I didn't tie up so much in MJ stocks right now.

Might still cop a few ETH though. Seems to steadily be rising.

i made a killing off eth last year :banderas: wish i would have held everything but it was my first year fukking with crypto. just didn't know :snoop:

only got ltc and btc now

really hoping ltc has a big year. i could make some real money if it does :ninja2:

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
i made a killing off eth last year :banderas: wish i would have held everything but it was my first year fukking with crypto. just didn't know :snoop:

only got ltc and btc now

really hoping ltc has a big year. i could make some real money if it does :ninja2:
the owner of ltc sold all his shyt

how much ltc do you have?

stealthbomber

cruising at 30,000
Daps
Reppin
the best coast
the owner of ltc sold all his shyt

how much ltc do you have?

LqpbG.gif

really???? link? source????

i have a lot but i bought last year. i can't lose money at this point.