1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I've sold nothing... Just planning on copping MORE coins when I can this weekend. When the market bounces back eventually everything you copped will bounce back with it. :manny: Presumably...

I mean my portfolio is looking bad...:sadcam: but I believe in this crypto shyt. I wouldn't be here if I didn't I've seen stocks crashing today nothing in this world is guaranteed my friends...:francis:

If outside forces stop manipulating the crypto market out of fear we wouldn't have these problems as is...

FSP

Banned
Daps
You only sell when things go out of control UP. Not DOWN. There is too much development in this space to sell at a loss. Just hold and throw bs money on it when you can.

I sell some of my positions when milestones are hit. Especially when they get there violently without much reason.

I have slowly been putting in during this massive dip.
This all day. Well, actually YMMV because it depends on what coins you have :mjgrin:

One of the reasons why bitcoin is always going to be long term hold. The infrastructure is too solid at this point. Bitcoin mining takes up ~19% of all computing power globally. The network is never shutting down. Same with Ethereum. Some of these others might, however.

KingTut

Green diamonds like a dill pickle
Daps
Reppin
TX
I don't want it all to disappear :mjcry:

If it's money that you can stand to lose without it affecting your QoL then just hold. If you invested more than you should have pull out and learn how to invest smarter. TBH quite a few people made mistakes buying during that bull run. I know I did.

DeepBrainChain :mjcry:

FSP

Banned
Daps
I don't want it all to disappear :mjcry:
There is an Infinitesimal chance of that happening due to normal market cycling. Even a crash. The only way that happens is if an organized global crackdown on cryptocurrency, assuming you have BTC...otherwise, I'd keep my bitcoin. You're not losing any bitcoin therefore you are not losing any money. Only when you pull out does that occur

LordOfTheTalentedAndLazy

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Definitely lost some bread but these prices are looking good right now.

Right now only focused on two things:

1. Paying attention and waiting it out until we hit bottom

2. Researching and figuring out exactly which coins I’m gonna drop my money on as soon as it hits.

No shytcoins just long term holds and a couple ICOs if I can get in on em.