1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

FSP

Banned
Daps
End of year probably...:manny: I'm hoping... right now it's just a pet coin I put my leftovers into. I have no real idea if it will blow or not. It's up to Justin and his team to make that push.
So we need to talk more about the possibility that some of these shytcoins become litcoins..that is, a project that was hacked together in the beginning and maybe even a bit greedy turn around the project into a legit contender. Not saying tron is that guy but, id bet my money it's gonna be one of those type

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
5299766574186496.png

$MTL is trading on binance right now I might put some money in... Do my research..:ehh: anyone else heard of this coin???:jbhmm:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
So we need to talk more about the possibility that some of these shytcoins become litcoins..that is, a project that was hacked together in the beginning and maybe even a bit greedy turn around the project into a legit contender. Not saying tron is that guy but, id bet my money it's gonna be one of those type

I honestly don't know if it's hype or hope right now with Tron... but if Justin Keeps making moves over there in china and if it does blow anyone that's holding the bag will be blessed. it's only a matter of time.... I mean you hear of coins all the time go from nothing to something... :manny: My bet is Bytecoin which is a encryption tech crypto... in theory it's wild but who knows if it will take off this year.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
SEC testimony sounds better than I expected.

"We are entering a new digital era in world financial markets. As we saw with the development of the Internet, we cannot put the technology genie back in the bottle. Virtual currencies mark a paradigm shift in how we think about payments, traditional financial processes, and engaging in economic activity. Ignoring these developments will not make them go away, nor is it a responsible regulatory response. The evolution of these assets, their volatility, and the interest they attract from a rising global millennial population demand serious examination. With the proper balance of sound policy, regulatory oversight and private sector innovation, new technologies will allow American markets to evolve in responsible ways and continue to grow our economy and increase prosperity. This hearing is an important part of finding that balance."
Way better than i was hoping.

JahFocus CS

Get It How You Get It
Daps
Reppin
Republic of New Afrika
Anyone think Tron could make a comeback?

In the short-term, maybe they can get some (mostly empty) hype going from something and shoot back up based on speculation.

In the long-term, they'll need to show and prove over the next few years.

TRX is a long-term play

threw my tokens in my wallet and not thinking about them unless I see TRON in the news for hitting multiple dollars per token :yeshrug:

FSP

Banned
Daps
I honestly don't know if it's hype or hope right now with Tron... but if Justin Keeps making moves over there in china and if it does blow anyone that's holding the bag will be blessed. it's only a matter of time.... I mean you hear of coins all the time go from nothing to something... :manny: My bet is Bytecoin which is a encryption tech crypto... in theory it's wild but who knows if it will take off this year.
I like bytecoin too I think monero..is a direct descendent of bytecoin tech.

Too bad they got caught up in that scandal.

FSP

Banned
Daps
In the short-term, maybe they can get some (mostly empty) hype going from something and shoot back up based on speculation.

In the long-term, they'll need to show and prove over the next few years.

TRX is a long-term play

threw my tokens in my wallet and not thinking about them unless I see TRON in the news for hitting multiple dollars per token :yeshrug:
exactly. lmao

Lord_nikon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
btc moving average looking like:shaq: :patrice::whoo::whew:looking like it will drop below 5K ...... wish I had some spare cash to buy 1 coin :wow:

Last edited: