1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
We should make our own coin. I got it...

"ColiCoin (CLC)"

[White paper]

The ColiCoin will be the future of the blockchain for African Americans. This is the first coin that actually gives AA's reperations from slavery. Past shows that blacks are the only group that haven't received reparations for the damages cacs have done to African American people. The ColiCoin provides reparations by charging cacs extra 50% in trade fees, raising the value each time they make a transaction. The coin will not only create more black businesses, but also generate overall wealth into the black communities.

Last edited:

Mass

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
DONT
INVEST
WHAT
YOURE
NOT
WILLING
TO
LOSE

giphy.gif

This is fantastic execution of a point and gif combo

Daps
SEC testimony sounds better than I expected.

"We are entering a new digital era in world financial markets. As we saw with the development of the Internet, we cannot put the technology genie back in the bottle. Virtual currencies mark a paradigm shift in how we think about payments, traditional financial processes, and engaging in economic activity. Ignoring these developments will not make them go away, nor is it a responsible regulatory response. The evolution of these assets, their volatility, and the interest they attract from a rising global millennial population demand serious examination. With the proper balance of sound policy, regulatory oversight and private sector innovation, new technologies will allow American markets to evolve in responsible ways and continue to grow our economy and increase prosperity. This hearing is an important part of finding that balance."

dterpsss

SOHH OG Class 2004
Daps
Reppin
Home of the terrapins
SEC testimony sounds better than I expected.

"We are entering a new digital era in world financial markets. As we saw with the development of the Internet, we cannot put the technology genie back in the bottle. Virtual currencies mark a paradigm shift in how we think about payments, traditional financial processes, and engaging in economic activity. Ignoring these developments will not make them go away, nor is it a responsible regulatory response. The evolution of these assets, their volatility, and the interest they attract from a rising global millennial population demand serious examination. With the proper balance of sound policy, regulatory oversight and private sector innovation, new technologies will allow American markets to evolve in responsible ways and continue to grow our economy and increase prosperity. This hearing is an important part of finding that balance."
:obama:

FSP

Banned
Daps
If it dips below 300 :whew:

Actually if it keeps dipping I get the feeling we might be wherever it's at for a while. We need another spark :jbhmm:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Man I just woke up these are firesale prices fam...:dahell:

But I got faith in this shyt I really do...:ehh: It WILL bounce back be ready...

Do not invest more than your willing to lose...:manny: Bout to cop some more XBY when I get a chance.

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
You only sell when things go out of control UP. Not DOWN. There is too much development in this space to sell at a loss. Just hold and throw bs money on it when you can.

I sell some of my positions when milestones are hit. Especially when they get there violently without much reason.

I have slowly been putting in during this massive dip.