1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

JordanWearinThe45

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Why have brehs suddenly gone off ICOs? (Unless youre all American brehs :pachaha:)

Plenty of nice ICOs during February to eat off. By time they come onto exchanges market should be back up to maximise the eating :youngsabo:
Whats some good international ICOs?
Nasdaq Plans to Launch Bitcoin Futures in First Half 2018

Nasdaq Plans to Launch Bitcoin Futures in First Half 2018

:ohhh:
IS THIS GOOD NEWS?
more manipulation:blessed:

game over

Is that good?

Xyrax

Superstar
Daps
Ahhh I forgot about the new guys.

If you want to make real money off of this, you are going to have to learn to hold on to your coins new folks. I know the dips hurt, but you have to survive a few before you become insulated from them. I've been in 2 years+ at this point. I don't care about Ethereum dipping from $1400 to $700 because I bought 80% of my ETH back when it was $5. All it takes is time. Hold your coins so that you can reach the point where even the dips don't matter because your holdings are so old they came at much lower prices.

When you are looooong past the point of cashing out more than you put in several times over, these big ass dips don't even phase you anymore. But you gotta pay your dues :ufdup:

If you sell off today at these losses, come Thanksgiving later this year, its gonna hurt you to re-check the prices and see what you would have had if you had held on.

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
Ahhh I forgot about the new guys.

If you want to make real money off of this, you are going to have to learn to hold on to your coins new folks. I know the dips hurt, but you have to survive a few before you become insulated from them. I've been in 2 years+ at this point. I don't care about Ethereum dipping from $1400 to $700 because I bought 80% of my ETH back when it was $5. All it takes is time. Hold your coins so that you can reach the point where even the dips don't matter because your holdings are so old they came at much lower prices.

When you are looooong past the point of cashing out more than you put in several times over, these big ass dips don't even phase you anymore. But you gotta pay your dues :ufdup:

If you sell off today at these losses, come Thanksgiving later this year, its gonna hurt you to re-check the prices and see what you would have had if you had held on.
Wish I held with u