1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

No..Money..Mo..Problems

it is what it is
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide
Flowers.com circa 90's shyt going on lol.
Bitcoin is gold for gamblers and few other areas I just hope brehs in here ain't mortgaging everything they got tryna "invest" in this. I remember cashing out Bitcoins for 650 back in 2016 from gambling sites than all of a sudden this shyt goes to 20k. That's pure speculation my nikka if you made money trading take your winnings and go home aint no support levels for this shyt. Ain't no currency in the world that keeps rising at a rapid pace. The technology ain't that complex either its just pretty much a set of coins out with nikkas that gotta confirm every transaction to prevent the double spend dilemma. So if it ain't a currency and there's nothing tangible to support it as an invest than what is it? It's just something people add value to when the next dude says I don't think it's worth $6k than you in trouble.

Last edited:

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
I really think it's time to stop fooling ourselves:

Crypto only being a few years old, this is like saying the people who invented the first computers are more knowledgeable than people who designed cloud computing.

Everyone know "buy low sell high", but nobody knows when those points are until we have hindsight.

it's not all hindsight
it's behavorial

that's what a lot of people don't get, if all the TAers are using Fibs to trade...guess what's going to happen , you're going to get a sell signal and everyone using Fibs will sell. That' behavorial analysis but basically following the trends people are using. Support and resistance are based on this...anyone using only "historical" trends on anything for trading doesn't know what they are doing.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
If you're a day trader or short-term investor, be very worried

If you're a long-term value investor in good projects, be worried if every government started waging war against crypto or the projects you invested in weren't as solid as you thought.

Otherwise... HODL and expand your stakes :blessed:

(this is assuming you're only investing what you can afford to lose :manny:)
This is more of my worry than anything else.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
What strategies are you guys going to use if we go through months of trading between 5k-8k :ohhh:

Will you adopt a buy and hodl strategy while buying more coins over a period of time

Will you buy staking coins that pay you no matter of the price rises or falls

Buy coins that are backed by gold or money

Day trade

Fiat

Tether

Sell everything

:ohhh:
This. Buy and HODL