1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps
I have that the opportunity to join in yet but I think my first move will be buying Ripple and holding for several.months. Would this be a good move?

I knew about Etherum from like April this year as well smh

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Trading volume, market expectation, utility. Everything determines a market cap. But...let’s just take some company like Oracle for example. Like the 5th largest company in the world, has a market cap of 200 billion. Compare that to a coin like ripple, if it had a market cap of 200 billion you’re basically betting on it becoming larger than the entire company of Oracle? Bitcoin currently has a market cap of 200b as well. In order for a coin like ripple to be worth that, which we’ve already proven is difficult and rare, it’s coin value would only be a whopping $2, because it has a generous supply of 100,000,000,000
This is crypto none of the business laws apply :heh:

Verge could shoot up to 5 bucks next month :russ:

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps

tenor.gif

FSP

Banned
Daps

?? It’s not really any different as far as trading by goes. Human behavior is still the same

I will say that this is in a slightly different position as it’s seen as literal money for a lot of folks. So there might be trillion dollar markets but you’d just have to take a risk if you want to believe that

FSP

Banned
Daps
Everything I read about bitcoin cash points to it being dirty
It’s being sold hard by Roger Ver, who people seem to not like for whatever

Also they use it in crypto gambling sites (which we really need to get on) like satoshidice.com

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Somebody wake up @Malta and @Chef Mello

We need #vergegang thread or group chat. Brehs are sleep and no way to alert them

I'm just holding, not gonna swing trade with XVG after last night, almost lost and the gains weren't big enough for me.

I'm going to add more to it during the dips at the end of the day. They gonna need to show me the wraith soon though.

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
Woke up this morning, checked my phone and immediately said "Hey google, play money to blow by Birdman"
I've been in the game like 2 and a half weeks and I'm at 9 and a half times my investment already, but it's still not life changing money. I don't want to just make a few months better I want new crib money lol.

I'd almost rather lose a few Gs trying to get 6 digits than cash out while I'm a few grand up.