1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
Somebody wake up @Malta and @Chef Mello

We need #vergegang thread or group chat. Brehs are sleep and no way to alert them
@Chef Mello gonna be hot when he wakes up:mjlol:.......missed out on these gains:takedat:.......luckily I woke up for a minute. my spidey senses started tingling and I grabbed my phone and was like :damn:

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
.12 gonna be our new floor?
doubt it. last time the when it got pumped and dumped the value dropped almost to where it was before. it was a slow bleed and I think this will be the same. people are left confused not knowing whether to buy in or sell. some people are buying in right now thinking they're getting a bargain when they're still paying way too much. i'd be happy if this shyt just levels off to 9 cents:hubie:......what sucks though is that this type of shyt kills momentum. leaving a lot of people pissed that they lost money when it got dumped and they might back out completely. verge gonna need to drop that wraith asap to stop some of the bleeding.

Entropy Fan

Superstar
Daps
doubt it. last time the when it got pumped and dumped the value dropped almost to where it was before. it was a slow bleed and I think this will be the same. people are left confused not knowing whether to buy in or sell. some people are buying in right now thinking they're getting a bargain when they're still paying way too much. i'd be happy if this shyt just levels off to 9 cents:hubie:......what sucks though is that this type of shyt kills momentum. leaving a lot of people pissed that they lost money when it got dumped and they might back out completely. verge gonna need to drop that wraith asap to stop some of the bleeding.
It's holding steady. Bitcoin cash frenzy is over with and it's the only money making alt. There should be stampede soon. Lots of people on that fomo tip

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
I jumped back in at 750 and sold again at 800. If it drops back down to around the 700 mark I'm buying back in again.

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
I bought some verge and ripple on Binance. What should i do next? Just leave it there?

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
I think it's gonna stay wild for a while. people are prolly waking up and seeing verge at a 130% rise and there's gonna be panic buying and selling all over the place