1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
@satireprod not sure if you figured out the pokeyquest trick or not. I know the friend points were necessary to upgrade the characters but if the arrow shakes, that means they eligible and usually just need the gold. If it shakes you can upgrade, if it's just green you gotta wait to get the required stuff.

:ohhh: that's a bet....
*looks excitedly...26 out of 26 need friend points:russ: :mjcry::dead:

The highest level on some of the characters I'm on are level 4

Daps
Drop a link. Where can we cop

its dev is pauly, a fairly well known crypto influencer. he’s partnered with pond coin for a pork mining initiative that will essentially see huge purchases of pork as the mining intensifies. how it works is above my pay grade, but it’s pumped consistently for a couple weeks now. it was at around a 22m market cap two weeks ago, and is now consolidating at around 74-80m as we wait for the mining rigs to start mining.

NFA. i think it is a strong 10-100x play in the coming days. i only threw $370 at it.

:francis:

Daps
FROGE ain't doing shyt and hasn't been doing shyt
i just made close 3gs off yesterday’s pump. when it went beneath 1m during bitcoin’s latest dive, that was a clear sign to dca.

anyway, i hope you’re holding, because it is absolutely going to move soon. it was up almost 100% yesterday. its chart is itching to pop.

:francis: