$1.6 billion reparations paid by U.S. government

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
seriously speaking, there's NO form of money that could forgive those crimes against humanity. NOTHING. absolutely NOTHING. seriously, some of you guys need to read up on your history because you sound ignorant. as if money can basically say "i'm sorry". next thing you know, you'll have these ignorant fukks that will think it's okay to be racist or whatever else because the slate is clean or that the past should be forgotten.

and shame on all you folks that are willing to take that money. fukk that shyt. the damage is done and it's probably never going to be fixed UNTIL folks start educating themselves, getting into the system and basically fighting the smart way.
Yea, don't make them pay for anything.....that'll show em

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
It's a summarization to your solution on reparations. There were j3ws that thought similarly to you.

Here's what you do if you feel it's blood money that you don't want, Refuse your check.

That simple, no one is going to force you to take that check and cash it so when you get your piece of the pie......tear it in half and put it in the trash. That simple.

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
The "country of Israel" was BUILT off the reparations money it recieved from the germans

"German reparations enabled the state of Israel to build an infrastructure of roads, railways, shipping and industry, at a time when it was suffering from a severe shortage of foreign currency and of basic goods such as sugar and fuel."

http://www.haaretz.com/jewish-world/israel-in-camera/1.530094

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's a summarization to your solution on reparations. There were j3ws that thought similarly to you.

Here's what you do if you feel it's blood money that you don't want, Refuse your check.

That simple, no one is going to force you to take that check and cash it so when you get your piece of the pie......tear it in half and put it in the trash. That simple.

you're not getting the message.

let me put it like this. if your great great grandmother or grandfather got beat up, abused, raped, had to go through mental anguish, suffered from pstd from witnessing all the horrors that came along with slavery and whatever else back in whatever time and they were a slave where they had NO rights, weren't seen as a human and etc to simply build up the united states government, economy and other institutions as well, do you seriously think that a check could change all that shyt?

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
you're not getting the message.

let me put it like this. if your great great grandmother or grandfather got beat up, abused, raped, had to go through mental anguish, suffered from pstd from witnessing all the horrors that came along with slavery and whatever else back in whatever time and they were a slave where they had NO rights, weren't seen as a human and etc to simply build up the united states government, economy and other institutions as well, do you seriously think that a check could change all that shyt?
Let me put it to you like this, if your great great grandmother or grandfather got beat up, abused, raped, had to go through mental anguish, suffered from pstd from witnessing all the horrors that came along with slavery and whatever else back in whatever time and they were a slave where they had NO rights, weren't seen as a human and etc to simply build up the united states government, economy and other institutions as well how would you have her Victimizers repay you for what they did to her?

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Let me put it to you like this, if your great great grandmother or grandfather got beat up, abused, raped, had to go through mental anguish, suffered from pstd from witnessing all the horrors that came along with slavery and whatever else back in whatever time and they were a slave where they had NO rights, weren't seen as a human and etc to simply build up the united states government, economy and other institutions as well how would you have her Victimizers repay you for what they did to her?

no, i wouldn't because that would pretty much be telling them that all is forgiven and forgotten. paying me money is NOT going to change the past or make things better.

to me, that's just like if i had a son and someone beat the shyt out of him or whatever to the point where he had brain damage and was going through mental anguish, if they paid me money for what they've done to him, everything would be okay. no, you can't put a price tag on how sorry someone is. if they're sorry, they would do it a different way.

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
no, i wouldn't because that would pretty much be telling them that all is forgiven and forgotten. paying me money is NOT going to change the past or make things better.
You didn't answer the question.

So what's your solution Topaz, should they not make any amends because no amend they could make can erase the suffering your great granny went through?

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
"because Black people won't spend the money like white people think they should"

4M5SUNZ.png

but the real answer is that America can't afford to even if they wanted to.

that's 97 TRILLION dollars.

our national debt is alread at 17 Trillion dollars, United States would rather round every Black person up in this entire country and genocide us before upping that bread.

:usure:

Exactly. I realized a while ago the reason blacks didn't get reparations was because its too many of us. You can hand out checks to Japanese Americans and Native Americans...they're like 0.5% of the population...its nothing. Its 50 million of us. They're never coming off that bread
4M5SUNZ.png

Im not even gonna quote that dumbazz nikka that asked "how would you verify who was descended from slaves and who wasn't"...get the fukk outta here.

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You didn't answer the question.

So what's your solution Topaz, should they not make any amends because no amend they could make can replace the suffering your great granny went through?

money will never change what happened in the past and is happening in the present so what is the point of paying me for it.

and let's keep it real, if folks for reparation money, what are they going to do with it? you brought up how germany gave israel money to help build it as a country through reparations. you think that reparations is going to help change this fukked up system? that's what i'm getting at. i think the point of thinks understanding that shyt was never right and that folks have to learn something from it that will help them and the future generations of people on the planet instead of getting something material in return for themselves. 50,000 dollars will come and go. the shyt that is happening now with the prison industrial complex, the war on drugs and etc all ties into slavery. you know, that shyt is still going on. what about that?

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
money will never change what happened in the past and is happening in the present.
you didn't answer the question AGAIN Topaz............

Here's another example for you, Someone kills someone close to you and they get arrested and convicted. No penalty levied by the court is going to bring your loved one back so are you going to advocate that the court release them and just let them walk away scott free?

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you didn't answer the question AGAIN Topaz............

Here's another example for you, Someone kills someone close to you and they get arrested and convicted. No penalty levied by the court is going to bring your loved one back so are you going to advocate that the court release them and just let them walk away scott free?

NO, i want them to be punished because it's going to keep them from hurting someone else and plus they're basically dying while breathing. however, i would have to learn how to move on still because i know that i would be angry and bitter as fukk about someone killing someone close to me. i wouldn't want to have that hate in my heart where i couldn't live my life.

you're clearly missing what i'm saying, breh. you think that these companies and the government are going to be HURTING off of some fukking reparations? they'll be paying the same money to you that they take from your taxes and the millions they make off of black males like ourselves from the war on drugs, prison industrial complex and other things that exploit the ills of the system that basically have to do with slavery and racism directly. they damn sure won't be losing anything off of it. it's NOT going to change anything. in fact, it will make it worse because the government and those companies are going to be like "you know what, we paid them back for what we did to their ancestors and family members. we can take away affirmative action, reissue stop and frisk, continue the war on drugs, and etc because all is forgiven". you get what i'm saying. the ball will be in our court as in we'll have to deal with the ills of the system where it's like "you got reparations, you can't cry about racism anymore" and we'll have to live in a system. i don't want a handout if it means that it's justifying another means to continue doing something or to get away with something.

i don't think that any of the civil rights leaders would agree to that shyt either because it's NOT about the money. it's about the principle behind it.

folks need to see the bigger picture and the bigger picture is basically educating themselves.

Last edited:

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
NO, i want them to be punished because it's going to keep them from hurting someone else and plus they're basically dying while breathing. however, i would have to learn how to move on still because i know that i would be angry and bitter as fukk about someone killing someone close to me. i wouldn't want to have that hate in my heart where i couldn't live my life.

you're clearly missing what i'm saying, breh. you think that these companies and the government are going to be HURTING off of some fukking reparations? they'll be paying the same money to you that they take from your taxes and the millions they make off of black males like ourselves from the war on drugs, prison industrial complex and other things that exploit the ills of the system that basically have to do with slavery and racism directly. they damn sure won't be losing anything off of it. it's NOT going to change anything. in fact, it will make it worse because the government and those companies are going to be like "you know what, we paid them back for what we did to their ancestors and family members. we can take away affirmative action, reissue stop and frisk, continue the war on drugs, and etc because all is forgiven". you get what i'm saying. the ball will be in our court as in we'll have to deal with the ills of the system where it's like "you got reparations, you can't cry about racism anymore". i don't want a handout if it means that it's justifying another means to continue doing something or to get away with something.

reparations would cost America 97 trillion dollars, if it were as simple as using tax payer dollars, we would be able to get ourselves out of the 17 trillion dollars of debt we're currently in, and that number is constantly rising.

the government hasn't paid us back shyt and we STILL CURRENTLY have to deal with stop and frisk, the war on drugs, and affirmative action benefiting white women more than it benefits Black men AND women.

http://ideas.time.com/2013/06/17/affirmative-action-has-helped-white-women-more-than-anyone/

The united states doesn't need to give out handouts to continue fukking over the Black community, and the evidence is that they're already fukking over us without having given us anything, so yes, I'd much rather a check if we're gonna be in this condition, at least the we'd have the financial ability to move out of the United States and start over elsewhere. I'd personally move to Africa and put my money to use there.

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
reparations would cost America 97 trillion dollars, if it were as simple as using tax payer dollars, we would be able to get ourselves out of the 17 trillion dollars of debt we're currently in, and that number is constantly rising.

the government hasn't paid us back shyt and we STILL CURRENTLY have to deal with stop and frisk, the war on drugs, and affirmative action benefiting white women more than it benefits Black men AND women.

http://ideas.time.com/2013/06/17/affirmative-action-has-helped-white-women-more-than-anyone/

The united states doesn't need to give out handouts to continue fukking over the Black community, and the evidence is that they're already fukking over us without having given us anything, so yes, I'd much rather a check if we're gonna be in this condition, at least the we'd have the financial ability to move out of the United States and start over elsewhere. I'd personally move to Africa and put my money to use there.

:usure: evidence? i seriously DOUBT that. black people only make up 12% of the united states, if we exclude those whose families and relatives are immigrants from elsewhere then that percentage would be lower. the government will find anyway to not pay it. they'll be like "you have to show proof that your relatives were slaves with documents" and shyt like that.

and the government damn sure wouldn't be calculating a trillion dollars for that shyt. you gotta be out of your mind.

i think it's sad that you like some other people in here are willing to put green over you and other people's livelihood. i can tell you guys never read your history.

and that's exactly my point to why we shouldn't have reparations because we would lose the right to scrutinize them or get on their ass. no need to give these fukkers leeway. that's what they would love to have. you see how the government is ready to strip away the voting rights act of 1965 last year. imagine what would happen if we got reparations.

just because society is fukked up doesn't mean we should give up. i was BORN in this country and i damn sure ain't leaving it because this country has a history of saying fukk people that are black. folks fought too damn hard to get this far for us to say "fukk this shyt. i give up". no, fukker. the world is fukked up as all hell too so it ain't like the same thing won't happen if you go to africa or japan. we might as well fight the good fight over here.

i think that has to deal with accepting things for what they are and not what we wish they would be. things might be fukked up and might not be better NOW but we can work towards a better tomorrow where the people that have to live in this world after we're dead and gone don't have to go through the same thing. it's not all about ourselves.

that's a problem that folks seem to have. they think it's all about THEM when it's not.

Last edited:

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
NO, i want them to be punished because it's going to keep them from hurting someone else....

Exactly.

And that's exactly the purpose of the reparations payments, to punish this government and have it make amends (in the most realistic way it can) to the people who STILL suffer from it's actions.