[1/27/24] WWE ROYAL RUMBLE 2024 Official Thread - LIVE from Tropicana Field!

3Rivers

thaKEAF aint never lied
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Steel City
@3Rivers its been a long time since I ask this of you but could you make the pic above of "Singing Samantha" a smiley? It can become the modern day version of the
full
smiley
HNmrlUP.png

TL15

Veteran
Daps
I'm just watching now. So right before bayley wins Cargill and Liv are messing around on the ropes. Bayley comes over and THROWS HERSELF over and is hanging on while Cole screams "omg can bayley do it can she hold on" :mjlol:

What was that all about.

I commented on that live. Was literally a :dahell: moment

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I just realized Jinder wasn’t even in the rumble….Kinda fukked up tbh

Kang Deezy

Overall Nice Guy
Daps
Reppin
The stoop with dat dope fanny padding
What would've made the men's Rumble better?

If they had just stuck with Randy vs Roman, I think having LA knight in there along with AJ could have brought some more energy into the match

They could have pushed LA knight as a legit contender to win and could have used him during that 8-15 range in the rumble

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps
Best moments of the night all came from the Women's Rumble IMO

1. Jade and Bianca staredown
2. Naomi returning
3. Finish between Bayley/Liv/Jade
4.. Jade eliminating Nia Jax
5. Bianca with the KOD to Jordynne Grace on the apron :merchant:
6. Jade using Naomi to 619 Becky out the ring and then tossing Naomi out right after :clap:
7. Tiffany Stratton hanging onto Bianca's braid :damn: and Bayley eliminating both

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
Mostly is an understatement

They only got like 2 slaps in total
Yea I haven’t watched matches from the very beginning in ages to even notice the entrances, and after hearing a bunch, they are lacking so much. It’s like most of them have the same general sound with marginal differences. Like Nakamura and AJ’a stands out completely, those HIT, but I couldn’t tell you what several others even sounds like.

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Every race got a starting 5 of dimes :whew:

Black: Bianca Belair, Naomi, Jade Cargill, Lash Legend, Jakara Jackson

White: Nikkita Lyons, Gigi Dolin, Liv Morgan, Tiffany Stratton, Chelsea Green

Asian: Iyo Sky, Kairi Sane, Asuka, Mia Yim, Wendy Choo

Latina: Eleckra Lopez, Lola Vice, Zelina Vega, Roxanne Perez, Valentina Feroz

Good list! These the ones I co-sign.

I would say the country girl who just beat Stratton and used to be with Kiana James should be in the white section, and Jaida Parker clears both Lash and Jakara for me.

Bianca, Jade, Naomi, Jaida and Iyo the finest on the roster IMO, with honorables to Roxanne, Liv and Gigi.

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
Good list! These the ones I co-sign.

I would say the country girl who just beat Stratton and used to be with Kiana James should be in the white section, and Jaida Parker clears both Lash and Jakara for me.

Bianca, Jade, Naomi, Charlotte, Jaida and Iyo the finest on the roster IMO, with honorables to Roxanne, Liv and Gigi.
Agreed, you have an excellent eye :ehh:

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
Why did they change Andrade's theme? The original was classic & the new one is so generic :why:

Because CFO$ made the song and they had some licensing problems with WWE and don't make music for them anymore. So it was probably changed or not used because of that. That's my guess since it's basically been done before with other themes CFO$ have made. Some are still there but WWE might own the rights to theme, like Nakamura.