[1/27/24] WWE ROYAL RUMBLE 2024 Official Thread - LIVE from Tropicana Field!

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
Looks like Bron actually did get Brock's booking as per Bryan. Dom elimanating Bron (Brock) was to set up their match at EC. Interesting match. Same with McAfee backing out and going back to comnentary, was suppose to be him and Brock facing off. Guess it makes sense now.

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
because Andrade is like 3rd Tier now in terms of Hispanic Talent Draw

1. Rey
2. Dirty Dom is probably 2 based off heat
3. Priest
4. Santos/Carlito/Dragon Lee
5. Zelina/Roxi/LWO/Legado/Lola
6. Andrade for now
To me this move seems like him wanting more exposure and to be with his wife but as it stands he would have to take over LWO and turn it into some monster heel shyt.

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
Andrade either needs a manager or they need to use the Shinsuke subtitle approach, his English is still bad, below Cruz del Toro levels.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
5. Bianca with the KOD to Jordynne Grace on the apron :merchant:
6. Jade using Naomi to 619 Becky out the ring and then tossing Naomi out right after :clap:
7. Tiffany Stratton hanging onto Bianca's braid :damn: and Bayley eliminating both
Yeah..Jordynne Grace definitely was treated like a big deal. Tiffany did good...almost looked unstoppable at one juncture....she was dropping everybody and doing all kind of shyt.

Jade vs Bianca staredown tease was Excellent.

As for the end...Liv Morgan didn't lose the RIGHT WAY. She got rid of Jade and Bayley immediately snuck her feet out. So she damn sure was no joke.

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
Yeah..Jordynne Grace definitely was treated like a big deal. Tiffany did good...almost looked unstoppable at one juncture....she was dropping everybody and doing all kind of shyt.

Jade vs Bianca staredown tease was Excellent.

As for the end...Liv Morgan didn't lose the RIGHT WAY. She got rid of Jade and Bayley immediately snuck her feet out. So she damn sure was no joke.
Here are some Rumble stats for Liv.

She has been in all 7 Women's Rumbles (along with Nattie) and has been Runner-up twice in a row.

She is tied for the 3rd longest time in the Rumble as well as having the 2nd shortest time in with 8 seconds.

Daniel.

BK to NJ, but always a New York Knicka
Daps
It didn't have MOMENTS. The women's one did.

Also the final 4 being hella predictable didn't help.

Plus missed opportunities like not having the twins eliminate one another.

This shyt is wild to me. No clue how that didn't happen.

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
One thing I find dumb that we use as a criticism every year is the “Rey Mysterio treatment”, a term used out of context by every wrestling fan….

Rey mysterio was booed because fans wanted Daniel Bryan, a guy who was actively signed with the roster at the time to win the rumble.

How we going to criticize WWE putting Liv Morgan in the #30 spot instead of a wrestler who’s not even signed with the company? :laff: It’s not WWE’s fault you guys mark yourselves up over Sports Illustrated reports and Dave Meltzer opinions or just random ass tweets from unreliable sources

At this point #30 is is doomed unless they announce who it is

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
One thing I find dumb that we use as a criticism every year is the “Rey Mysterio treatment”, a term used out of context by every wrestling fan….

Rey mysterio was booed because fans wanted Daniel Bryan, a guy who was actively signed with the roster at the time to win the rumble.

How we going to criticize WWE putting Liv Morgan in the #30 spot instead of a wrestler who’s not even signed with the company? :laff: It’s not WWE’s fault you guys mark yourselves up over Sports Illustrated reports and Dave Meltzer opinions or just random ass tweets from unreliable sources

At this point #30 is is doomed unless they announce who it is

Being #30 is the absolute worst spot unless you're a huge surprise return

Acceptable #30s for fans are as follows

Men: The Rock, MJF, Okada, Alum/Legend

Women: Sasha Banks, Jade Cargill, Naomi

They did Liv a disservice by having her go 30. It should have been Jade, then keep everyone in ring to do her set pieces, then go on as planned.

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
Being #30 is the absolute worst spot unless you're a huge surprise return

Acceptable #30s for fans are as follows

Men: The Rock, MJF, Okada, Alum/Legend

Women: Sasha Banks, Jade Cargill, Naomi

They did Liv a disservice by having her go 30. It should have been Jade, then keep everyone in ring to do her set pieces, then go on as planned.
Yeah Jade would have been perfect. I think anyone else was going to take the L.

I think that was probably the best women’s match, if not runner up. It still had surprises and cool moments that made sense.

I don’t know if this was brought up but Lesnar not being in the rumble devalued the match. Luckily they have enough talent to make changes on the whim.

But I bet if creative knew about the Vince/Lesnar in advanced, the rumble order would have been adjusted