[1/27/24] WWE ROYAL RUMBLE 2024 Official Thread - LIVE from Tropicana Field!

Whooty Chaser

#PAWGSET
Daps
Your definition of "dime" is horrible their is 4, MAYBE 5 at max dimes on this list.

:scust: at mentioning Chelsea Green or Gigi as dimes.
I expected someone to take issue with Kairi or Valentina, but Chelsea and Gigi? You need glasses breh :mjlol:

Let me give you a reminder, maybe you mixed them up with other ladies :hubie:

chelsea-green.vresize.350.350.medium.17.png

chelsea-green-impact-wrestling.gif

chelsea-green-chelsea.gif

gigi_dolin_bedroom_booty_by_savagexentertainment_dfqjyzf-375w.jpg

FhZQAMeWIAEwTlK

SCLPG.gif

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
@Silkk Still can't believe Lashley went from eliminating Brock in DOMINANT fashion just last year in the Rumble to whatever it was we saw this year with Kross. :scust:

Them completely skipping over Lashley vs Roman was ridiculous. They could have done that rather than pointless fatal 4 way

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
Them completely skipping over Lashley vs Roman was ridiculous. They could have done that rather than pointless fatal 4 way
I literally watched the 2023 Rumble back yesterday and the presentation of Lashley is so much different. He hit the ring and dropped everyone from Gunther to Brock and then effortlessly eliminated him, left Brock throwing a tantrum on the outside.

This year he was just a guy and when he got eliminated, there was just a :unimpressed: moment.

Omos also got worked by Strowman fairly easily last year. This year he was apart of that weird ass McAfee shyt before getting done in. I will say it's funny Ricochet entered at 28 back to back, at least I know it was late 20s Sunday. Man is just a roster spot at this point.

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
Mediocre men's rumble match

And worse than that, there were clearly visible sloppy episodes, like the guy named bronson reed, I believe that's his name, he literally lifts his leg up in slow motion over the ropes to get himself eliminated easier.

The match started good with Jimmy vs Jey, but the finale for both of these guys was simply just getting thrown out of the ring with no meaning. At least could've been maybe Jimmy or Jey eliminating the other, something like that.

I liked that couple legit names from NXT got thrown in. Pat McAfee episode was ridiculously stupid. A wasted spot for one of the wrestlers who could've gotten a Rumble moment. Like for example why not let Montez Ford in? Is he injured? I wasn't watching WWE for the past few months but wtf happened to this guy? MAGA booking strikes again? The guy was in PLE matches a year ago, like that crazy spot he did in the cage match a while ago. Now he's just out there playing security guard for Lashley.