[1/27/24] WWE ROYAL RUMBLE 2024 Official Thread - LIVE from Tropicana Field!

drifter

Superstar
Daps
I couldn’t tell if the cried was due to being tired/uninterested, or if Peacock audio was muffled, and I knew people were lying when they blamed it on Peacock :mjlol:
They were tired. Last night is peak example why piss break matches are important for a live crowd. That's down time to catch a breath

With only 4 matches, the 2 rumbles are almost always 1.5 hrs a piece of mayhem all over the ring. On a night with Jade debut/Bayley win/Naomi & Liv Return all in the first match, Roman/LA/Randy, wild Logan/KO finish, Cody win. They were gassed before the men's rumble started

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Screenshot-20240128-172116-Gallery.jpg

Im just gonna share one pic, overall i was disappointed The Rock didn't show as well as many other, The mens rumble was mid as fukk no surprises

The main event had a flat finish and also it being the 2nd match on the card was telling that nothing major was gonna happen

I wasn't interested in the Woman's rumble UNTIL Jade came out

me and my bro were sitting in between a hillybilly that stunk, and 2 annoying british neckbeard drunk marks who couldn't stop yelling

food prices were bullshyt as expected, and traffic was a bytch

drifter

Superstar
Daps
Largest viewership & attendance in RR history. Picking right up where 2023 left off :ehh:

Metal Face

Superstar
Daps
show was ok
womens rumble was good
mens rumble was decent but again no interesting surprises :gucci:

I wanted Punk to win but Cody makes more sense since he's on a different brand than Roman :yeshrug:

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
I know I watch too much wrestling because everyone’s saying they didn’t recognize anyone’s themes, meanwhile I was at home calling out names and pointing like Leonardo DiCaprio for every entrant except Andrade

I played a lot of 2k tho and had entrance themes as menu music, so I’m blaming that

:damn: