[1/27/224] AEW Collision: Escape the Cage - House of Black vs. FTGarcia; Danielson vs. Blue Justice Yuji Nagata; Serena Deeb Returns

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
Would help by avoiding shyt ass cities like Savannah and whatever the fukk is the name of the place they’ll be at tonight.
Shreveport/Bossier is probably the 2nd biggest metro area in Louisiana on their way to Nola Wednesday. Plus it's one of those historic wrestling areas Tony likes to book.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Shreveport/Bossier is probably the 2nd biggest metro area in Louisiana on their way to Nola Wednesday. Plus it's one of those historic wrestling areas Tony likes to book.
All I know is no one has done a TV taping there in like a decade and a WWE house show there just last year drew like shyt.

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
One of the Renegade Twins and have them try to cheat and Deeb puts them both in a sub and they both tap out.

:manny:
I actually said one of the Renegade Twins at first, but I changed my answer because I don't want them used as enhancement talents. Those sistas are pretty good; I'd rather see them get some big wins and challenge for the tag titles.

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
All I know is no one has done a TV taping there in like a decade and a WWE house show there just last year drew like shyt.
Dunno about all that but it used to be a staple of Mid South Wresting. Looking at the current ticket sales, New Orleans is only gonna do a bit better plus not competing with the Rumble lol.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
I think Serena needs to steamroll an indy jobber tonight.
Speaking of the DMV's very own Serena Deeb, I think that she would make a good tag partner for the DMV's very own Native Beast, Nyla Rose. I like technician/powerhouse tag teams.
Interesting

Nyla Rose is in a program with Athena right now in ROH. Seems to be pretty decently booked from the segments I’ve seen posted to social media.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
I actually said one of the Renegade Twins at first, but I changed my answer because I don't want them used as enhancement talents. Those sistas are pretty good; I'd rather see them get some big wins and challenge for the tag titles.
Did I miss something, when did AEW or ROH get women’s tag titles?

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
Interesting

Nyla Rose is in a program with Athena right now in ROH. Seems to be pretty decently booked from the segments I’ve seen posted to social media.
Nyla Rose should be the Awesome Kong/Vader in AEW's women's division. Nyla can physically dominate the women, and has a lot more natural charisma than most.of the females. I think that the only thing keeping Nyla from being the top dog is her lady penis.